Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

CoD MW Quickscope Montage

AndrewB - - Off-Topic

oh its called "FREE COD:MODERN WARFARE WARZONE MONTAGE LEGIT 100%.de"

AndrewB - - Off-Topic

Quote from Bracky: “ This is Warzone montage :fuckingkidding:” did i stutter

AndrewB - - Off-Topic

ah yes, the old mw2 montages when i wasn't even born

Happy New Year 2020

AndrewB - - News

happy christ birth

Cool free/cheap Stuff

AndrewB - - Off-Topic

oh sorry, i actually didnt really know if it was true or not, didn't check the sources. it was just sent in a lot of servers

Cool free/cheap Stuff

AndrewB - - Off-Topic

epic

Basketball arena by SzY

AndrewB - - Showroom

now that i think about it, it would be cool if we could also have a basketball sort of section inside of carball since Tjong doesn't work on the system anymore, we cant really develop new physics and features, but we can try to make this an actual gamemode

Something for the Neon community

AndrewB - - Off-Topic

what

@kath

AndrewB - - Request and Report Agency

idiot complete +100 cool kid points

Dreams come true #NEON2K20

AndrewB - - Showroom

looks like a classic! looks like a downgrade from 2007, no offense, but it would be like nostalgic maybe.

Unban

wait what? he got banned again?

Unban

Quote from DoritoXD: “quiet partner, I don't want to go back to that shit. I'm tired of smelling the ass of these fucking Germans.They think everyone has to beg to enter their server, I was forbidden by an under-action that I did not commit and on top of that they deny me the unban, they eat my penis” racism, insulting, and rage. why was this guy even accepted in the community in the first place? this failure of humanity expects us to unban him straight away after insulting us in every way under…

Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2019

AndrewB - - News

i wish christmas didnt happen

Unban

Quote from DoritoXD: “I don't think so, mate, these staffs are very stupid and sensitive.Hackers are banished and we've never had a sanction before like I've been permanently banned for a so-called spam lag that wasn't actually permanently banned” listen here mate, you want to be unbanned, yet you rather insult the entire staff team by calling them "very stupid and sensitive" you don't even have a chance of getting back

unban request

mate if you wanna be unbanned then prob dont call a member a puto

unban dorito

why is this whole unban request filled with useless comments like mine

Ban

Oh, there is proof. I have a total of 4 screenshots of him ragequitting.| And I feel like because he doesn't like Goku because of his reasons, he's trying to take him down with him. He is also trying to make me punished for insulting him. Yes, me insulting him was childish. But I did it to prove that he's trying to fool me. Goku did ragequit, and I probably either forgot to take action or didn't want to, which is me not doing my job.

Ban

I mean, you did post the same picture, trying to fool me into thinking you got a 3rd screenshot. Also if I am literally the whole story, why not report me instead?

Twelfth Anniversary

AndrewB - - News

Quote from AYMANstar: “GUESS WHAT NERDS, I AM BACK TO MTAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHA” who the hell are you

Bad or bugged maps? Report here!

AndrewB - - Public Area

Apparently I found out that the second map is a bug with my client. The first map literally has no way to win. There is no ending trigger (either it's too high up), that's why it has no records at all. Sorry for the mistakes, I will try to tell in a more detailed way.