Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 609.

Thirteenth Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Thirteenth Anniversary 13 years of Neon! We are finally safe from him! awUR_kW_SmznyqmU8QXo076zIW0RQHrpB18KgM7MdEXP5TWmNuZKZBQFnBSTH1FH3KrEToWKzntQaIZcdUjV7qf9oDrlj_tJ0rgs7qBzqY2IRftZ43zv9D4G3bZ1QEZ8cODVyr7Os56Szeg9Nus_XPRhByAx1pUzdyQ Thirteen, as you all know, is »the« unlucky number But seriously, that is one of the most popular utter bullshits. If it were true, wouldn't we all just, like, die in this thirteenth year of Neon. I don't know, like of a random illness or so? Oh fuck... Member of t…

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Quote from Dani: “Epic Games AND Origin... Can it get any worse? :bitchplease:” hi4clbddhzql6c1q2atg.png

CoD MW Quickscope Montage

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Which MTA server is this?

Happy New Year 2021

Firzen - - News

Happy New Year 2017 2018 2019 20201

Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2020

Firzen - - News

Heute ist Heilig Abend und es geht dem Jahresende zu. In diesem Dieses Jahr ist viel ein bisschen was im Prinzip gar nichts passiert Müll. Es ging so schnell rum und doch nicht schnell genug. Ich kann mich noch erinnern, wie wir im Corona Februar auf Neon RPG das Autohus eröffnet haben, als wäre es gestern gewesen. Was ein Event. Irgendwann hat dann FFS es hinbekommen, dass das Carball-Skript geleakt wurde. Aber schon kurze Corona Zeit später haben die Diebe wegen der vielen Bugs und der mangel…

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Just updated my post with the full list. I wouldn't stake my life on it, but I'd say it's very probable that it's correct. We'll see. Sources are Reddit and mydealz.de by the way.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Not sure if trolling or just careless. Obviously that's a fake. The following might be more true: Source Code (15 lines)

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Prison Architect free on GOG.com. Just scroll down a bit on the front page, there is a button to get it for free. Of course you need a gog account. I personally can recommend Prison Architect. It's a very good game and has multiplayer. It's one of the games that had an early access stage and actually became something good instead of a money grub.

Unban

Firzen - - Request and Report Agency

I assume Dorito uses some service, maybe Google, to translate the whole page from and to English. At least I can't remember writing in Spanish. @Dorito: With 9 participants there can't be a draw, but I don't see how that would be a disadvantage for you. In addition to that we do not choose the people, who vote. Every member can vote, but nobody has to vote. Some people just didn't participate.

Unban

Firzen - - Request and Report Agency

Just want to point out that there was a democratic vote about your unban and 9 people participated and 3 of them were Germans.

Neon Carball Hostserverrequest

Firzen - - Public Area

Short answer: Won't happen. Carball has just been left running for you. We'd actually be okay with the playerbase dying, because then we could shut it down without anybody being sad about it. We do not profit from a large playerbase, thus we are not interested in optimizing the server location for the playerbase. Many of the people, who actually pay for the server use it on a regular basis, mostly for VoIP communication, but also for file hosting and other game servers. And all of them live in G…

Neon Mine Honeyberry

Firzen - - Mine

Neon Mine's new vanilla server Honeyberry is now online. There is a whitelist, which you can apply here or in Discord for. There are no conditions for getting whitelisted, yet. Obviously you need to include your Minecraft name. Also, if you don't want the whitelist at all, open a vote for removing it. I think it's good against random griefers. I'm pretty sure we will have enough internal griefers anyway. Some links: Connection details, rules, etc. No, pirated versions are not and will not be per…

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Assassin's Creed 2 free to keep in the Ubisoft Store (until 17th April)

Twelfth Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Well, Dan told me the surprise had to be delayed until 25th March. As a compensation, Square Enix is giving out two Lara Croft games for free to all Neon members. Make sure to get your game on Steam until 24th March. Steam knows us and will auto-reduce the price by 100% for all Neons' Steam accounts. store.steampowered.com/app/289…AND_THE_TEMPLE_OF_OSIRIS/ store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/

Twelfth Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Twelfth Anniversary 12 years of Neon! Age still on the clock. Twelve has more Dividers than any Number less than it and thus is a highly composite Number Trust me, I've counted it. Also, it's the first number divisible by 12. Member of the Year Member of the Year 2019 is Krascha. Man, someone told me, he weren't member anymore. How sad. Good luck becoming Member of the Year 2020. (Hidden Content) Stay healthy! Surprise? What surprise? I don't know anything of a surprise. You must be mistaken. Go…

Application by AndrewB

Firzen - - Application Office

So it's age 4-5 now?

Surprise for Neon's 12th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Honoring Neon's achievments in the Grand Theft Auto universe, Rockstar Games has a big surprise coming for the gaming world on our next anniversary, which will be on the 20th of March 2020. My Skype call with Dan just about ended a few minutes ago, but I'm so excited to tell you. However, I can only give you this one tip and must keep everything else a secret. (Hidden Content) See you on Neon's anniversary day.

Show us your SPECS!

Firzen - - Off-Topic

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Jasonek: “maybe you OVERREAD IT or youre just stupid” Quote from Jasonek: “dude put the dick out of your mouth and speak normally with me” I guess we have different definitions of humor. These insults did not come off as humorous to me at least.

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Let me translate it for you: y he install if he no like paly?? Please refrain from continuing the discussion about whether the owner of an MTA server should have MTA installed or not. Feel free to open a new thread for that. And please stop flaming/aggression here and go post some maybe useful information finally.