Rage Quit

barraza - - Request and Report Agency

oh

Custom Sandking designs

barraza - - Ideas & Bugs

I hope they add it in the next update very nice

Ban

Quote from K3kZ: “So correct me now if I am wrong but I try to conclude all the pieces I have to reconstuct the problem: The claimant asserted he was banned for ragequitting. Indeed there is a rule which allows to punish massive ragequitting. Did it happen more than once? Are there proofs? Since we are in a kind of lawsuit it would be nice to have proofs for him ragequitting multiple times duo the defendant is innocent as long as not proven otherwise. On the other side the claimant also claims t…

Ban

Men in the first place the one who started to inform me and talk about me for the "farm" is you I only defend myself from your things ._.

Ban

But Goku you do the same and you speak badly of me with my back apart I did not tell anyone that I would take fake photos if not because Andrew told me that you finished the games in the photo? Do not lie

Ban

Quote from AndrewB: “I mean, you did post the same picture, trying to fool me into thinking you got a 3rd screenshot. Also if I am literally the whole story, why not report me instead? :pondering:” I passed you the real 3 photo and you did not help me

Ban

Quote from Aleanousky: “Quote from K3kZ: “So correct me now if I am wrong but I try to conclude all the pieces I have to reconstuct the problem: The claimant asserted he was banned for ragequitting. Indeed there is a rule which allows to punish massive ragequitting. Did it happen more than once? Are there proofs? Since we are in a kind of lawsuit it would be nice to have proofs for him ragequitting multiple times duo the defendant is innocent as long as not proven otherwise. On the other side th…

Ban

It does not let me translate it into English but Andrew in the photo I was wrong and I gave you the same error after passing the real photo and you insulted me What's wrong

Ban

[color = lawngreen] Nick: [/ b] [/ color] barrazarodri [color = lawngreen] [b] Informes: [/ b] [/ color] Goku [color = lawngreen] [b] Fecha y hora: [ / b] [/ color] 6/7/2020 [color = lawngreen] [b] Motivo: [/ b] [/ color] estaban sin razón [color = lawngreen] [b] Evidencia: [/ b] [/ color] forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php…-IMG-20200706-WA0007-jpg/ forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php…hot-20200706-061457-jpeg/ [color = lawngreen] [b ] Información adicional: [/ b] [/ color] Bueno, lo que sucedió fue que h…

1 The house of the dead 2 MTA SA 3 GTA V 4 Killzone Shadow fall 5 Halo custom edition 6 FIFA 15 7 Slendytubbies 3 8 international Super Star Soccer 9 Mega Bomberman 10 Geometry dash

Grupo Skipi

barraza - - Clubs

Team name: Skipi Group Members: Gonzalox Livinghell barrazarodri Country: Argentina History: this team was created to compete in tournaments and have fun in 2018 the name "skipi" comes from Skype the social network and as the 3 members we talked a lot over there (2015-2019) the name came up we played tournaments with Latino players what maximum that we arrived was 3 and 4 place Thanks for creating a soccer server like this to have a good time