Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Neon United II Remastered

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Hello guys! Today I wanted to show you a new thing I have been working on. This is a new version of Neon United II stadium. Mechanic did a pretty good job making this stadium but it doesn't quite fit carball playstyle. I made some changes to make it better I hope you like it. Neon United II Remastered - Album on Imgur

Neon-soccer-arena.v2

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Hello everyone I saw some people struggle with low FPS on an old arena so I thought It would be nice to improve performance of carball main stadium. I want to show you my version of Neon soccer arena it's made out of 2 custom objects. I still can make some changes so let me know what do you think about this. I hope you like it Neon-soccer-arena.v2 - Album on Imgur

Allianz Arena by SzY

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Hello everyone I want to present you my new stadium Allianz Arena. This time I tried to make it different way. I think it look a bit more realistic than my previous stadiums. I hope you like It. Allianz Arena by SzY - Album on Imgur

More vehicles

Szymon27 - - Ideas & Bugs

Significant Headline: More vehicles Your Nickname: SzY Detailed Description: I thought it would be nice to see more vehicles on the carball server. I knew the problem with new vehicles is they are too small compared to sandking and ball. I decided to scale and edit some of the original vehicles. Media: New vehicles - Album on Imgur previous size Previous size - Album on Imgur Vehicle list: Bandito (scaled + paintable) BFinjection (scaled) Bullet (scaled) Cheetah (scaled) Dumper (paintable) Flash…

Custom Sandking designs

Szymon27 - - Ideas & Bugs

Significant Headline: Custom Sandking designs Your Nickname: SzY Detailed Description: I thought it would be a cool idea if you could choose sandking designs for both teams. There could be some default / club / league / tourney designs to choose from. I think it could work similar to ball picker. So here's what I did. I changed original sandking uv map and added new texture. Now it is possible to paint whole car with just one image. I also made 25 default sandking designs so if this idea will en…

Significant Headline: Grass shader for Neon-soccer-arena Your Nickname: SzY Detailed Description: I made shader for Neon-soccer-arena which will make grass look way better Media: Grass shader for Neon-soccer-arena - Album on Imgur (grass2 image from folder image2 have to be moved into neongrass/images. File was to big to upload it here in one piece)

Carball is love Carball is life

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Update! I found out that grass texture looks way better when it's applied by shader so I made one by myself and here's the result. Grass shader - Album on Imgur Edit: I reduced file size and uploaded it here

Carball is love Carball is life

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Hello everyone This is my third Stadium called Carball is love Carball is life. It's basically my Basketball arena but with soccer field and some visual changes. There are two versions of it with standard and extended goals. I hope you like it. Carball is love Carball is life by SzY - Album on Imgur Extended goals - Album on Imgur See you!

Basketball arena by SzY

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Hello everyone I would love to show you my second arena. The size of the pitch is the same as in my previous arena but there is a significant difference which I hope will bring some fun changes to gameplay. I hope you like It. Basketball arena by SzY - Album on Imgur I thought that there might be a problem to apply script counting goals to a round shape so here's second version which might solve this issue. Basketball arena.v2 - Album on Imgur However same as before this is only the model of the…

Dreams come true #NEON2K20

Szymon27 - - Showroom

One more thing As I made the goals the same as original, I assume there might be "back post" bug as well. Here's version of my arena with new goals that might solve this issue. Neon2k20 new goals - Album on Imgur

Dreams come true #NEON2K20

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Hello everyone I would love to show you the result of the project I have been working on for over a month. Ladies and Gentlemen it is my pleasure to present you the new carball arena "Neon 2K20". The size of the arena and goals are the same as at Neon-soccer arena. I hope you like it. Neon 2k20 by SzY - Album on Imgur (I suggest to click on the picture to see the full size of it) The fog can be removed but I'm not sure if it looks better. Neon 2K20 no fog - Album on Imgur Maybe you would like to…

The Carball Olympics 2016

Szymon27 - - Tournaments

Your nickname: Szymon 1 vs 1: Szymon Skype ID: szymonek2772

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Szymon27 - - Carball Pitch