Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 479.

Neon United II Remastered

Maestro Race - - Showroom

Quote from Maestro Race: “You can post some details regarding the pricing and so on.” @Firzen You can definitely do that so still waiting. A father on the behalf of a family speaking here.

Neon United II Remastered

So we'll do a fundraiser. I'm pretty sure that not a small amount of people would donate. I know that anyone can donate anytime, but we could easily organize and just fund it year for year. You can post some details regarding the pricing and so on.

Ladies and gentlemen, May I present you something that will remain in Neon's history forever. This will be the first Fantasy Football tournament that's going to unite the community of Neon under one league. What's fantasy football? Fantasy football is a game in which participants assemble an imaginary team of real life footballers and score points based on those players' actual statistical performance or their perceived contribution on the field of play. Where can we play it? Here is the link: F…

Dreams come true #NEON2K20

Great work! I hope there's gonna be players that would enjoy that arena though.

The rest is history

Race's Revelation... or not quite his

Race - - Open Lounge

Yeah, maybe it was a mistake sharing that, because apparently it hurt some people. It's normal, given the history with Vita. And Neon was full of rules (forum and server) while I was here and there just doing whatever the hell I want. That recent denial of my application just proves it. But it's okay. My MTA is broken anyway xD Surprised that you bumped this thread.

Application by...

Race - - Application Office

Quote from F-22: “Do we post the ban vote results here as well? :pondering:” Keep the hate to yourself

Application by...

Race - - Application Office

Nick(s): Too many; You've heard the story Birthdate: Actual birthday is 14.11.1997 Country: Bulgaria Brute Languages: Bulgarian, English, Russian + developing my fookin Spanish due to a lot of Mexicans existing in my life Contact-Information: Discord: Maestro Race#6333 Something about your MTA-Career: Something!? Everything about my MTA-Career is related to this green creature that Firzen and Norman found. Check this out too, good stuff. Race's Revelation... or not quite his Quoting Bass "This k…

Some people are just not worth the time. Go ahead and organize your own fucking tournaments. Have that thread closed please. Thanks.

3 days before the deadline ! EDIT: NVM RamTram vs. Flame Falcons Next Generation vs. The #Snakes Matches are played BEST OF 5! Only 2 of the possible 5 games to be played per day. Teams choose whenever they want to play. Teams can get a 4th person until December 7th only if they haven’t played ANY matches yet.

Kath is right. Some people here are just NOT WORTH anybody's time. But for now I won't shut this tournament down, despite being THAT close of doing it. I will try making it to the end hoping that one day your back pussies would appreciate it. To all who hasn't registered yet: go ahead and do it. I will make sure we don't have shit shows anymore, as everything should be okay right now as we've solved the problems mentioned above.

So I edited some of the rules. I decided to change the players' limit per team (for everybody) to 4, but I highly recommend that you guys play 3 per team so we can have more teams. NG is still welcome to participate if they want. I suggest we forget about the shit show that we've created ourselves. So from my side, you have the apology if it's needed for some reason. At this point we have 2 teams registered (RamTram and The #Snakes) and we can have more imo. There are still a lot of free players…

Yes. Act like you don't care. But this might be one of the last Carball tournaments we would have. A rule like that is not something crazy, and it's not counter productive, it's the opposite - less players in a team results more teams... so screw your logic. To all players who have not registered yet: If I were you and still had something in me that enjoyed Carball, I would register for this tournament, because one day you will miss this. I'm not doing this for us to argue about minor stuff like…

You are totally right. I shouldn't have done this, because people will always find something to whine about. So pathetic. It would become a shit show when it comes to some referee’s decision. So what I'm gonna do is wait when/if we have enough people for this tournament and after that I'm gonna make a discussion with the captains about ramming. There will be a quick vote about that. BUT the 3 players per team rule STAYS and is not gonna change in this tournament (if it starts).

Then skip it, make your own tournament and stop whining.

Due to then lack of players, I set the limit to 3 players per team since the very beginning and this is NOT going to change. Don't say that one player doesn't make a difference or the like, because trust me, it does. So team “Next Generation” can either participate with 3 players or skip the tournament. This is as far as I'm concerned. If anyone of them would like to take over the tournament, do it the way you like. Put 6 players in a team if you would. But I'm the organizer of this tournament s…

As majority doesn't like ramming, it will be forbidden!

Neon Carball Chapter 2

Race - - Ideas & Bugs

You're at the wrong place, friend.

READ THE SPOILER FIRST (Hidden Content) Neon Christmas Carball Tournament 2019 Blood, Sweat and Balls <>Table of contents<> Facts about the tournament Rules Date and time of the matches Goal cancellation Applications 1. Facts about the tournament - Knockout stage if the teams we have are 4 - Groups and a point system if we have at least 8 teams - The registration is open until 07.12.2019. If we don't have enough teams by that date, that would be the end of it - The minimum of teams playing in th…

FPS problem

Race - - Public Area

Update: Just got a better PC, FPS is normal. Thanks for the useful comments and the smartass comments too.