Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 598.

The future of Neon's MTA Servers

Kath - - Open Lounge

Thing is... the server Neon is hosting is NOT only hosting the MTA server in it... As far as I know, there are several services being hosted, MTA server one of them. I bet Firzen has already discussed this with himself in his head.

The future of Neon's MTA Servers

Kath - - Open Lounge

It is fun how poor Szymon's post about a stadium turned into a discussion on funding the server for another year. Anyways, the server costs 25€ per month. That would mean 300€ per year. The fundraiser you mean is usually Donation December, although this year it was not very successful (wait, we haven't had a Donation December thread since 2018 it seems. Donation December 2018 ). That is very much it.

An Unpopular Opinion: "lmao" is used too much on the internet. First, I'd like to start with an analysis, if you will. L - Laughing - describing a sense of funniness M My - referring to the self as the consumer of the humour A Arse - referring to a part of the human anatomy to form a slightly offensive reference reinforcing the laugh reaction O Off - ^^^ "lmao" is commonly used on the internet and especially forums or chat services to express enjoyment of a joke. In some ways, it is parallel of …

-0;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;0--l09999999-8k99999999kkkkkkkkkkk998k7j88.00,08imn uubh76hbu/[.......pyp;0'==' .;. ;;.pp////////////////// vvvvvvvvvvvv4erfffffffvvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccvvv ddddddxeeeeeeeeeeeeecesv fdsfffff3eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssxzqw``1111111;Z 88888888888888888899999999*40000000000000000000000000000000000................ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 0000000000000000 +0 +0 +0 + + + 0+ +0 0+ffffcff 0+\\\\\\0022222'''[[uuuuuuuuuuuu6666666666666…

Unban Request Cromo$

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

6 in favour, 0 against. You are now unbanned.

Unban Request Cromo$

Vote started. 3 days.

Unban Request Zenotic

Took longer than expected. 5-1 in favour, Zenotic should be unbanned soon.

Unban Request Zenotic

vote start result 3 days ok

@kath

DBWkpim.png For the English speakers, I asked if Dorito was in the Discord, as I didn't get a response I asked Panasonic to tell Dorito that he is an idiot. My point stands and is proven again with this thread. Dorito, you are an idiot. I just cannot express it in any other way, I think it over and over again and I just can't wrap my head how is it possible someone as idiotic as you exists. You are just the living image of that of an idiot. I am even surprised to see that you aren't banned in he…

Unban

Unbanned. Dorito, git gud. This ain't your thread mate. Dorito, cállate la boca, este no es tu hilo.

unban dorito

4 to 5. Nay.

unban dorito

A vote has been made. But we don't want your unban because you threatened to copy the Carball server.

isnt important

Worst thing is, that I, as a native spanish speaker, don't understand shit of what he wrote.

unban request

@#>Goku<#

unban request Dorito!

How to make an Unban Request?

Your member vote ended 4-2, therefore you are now a Member.

Ban

Well. I talk for everybody here, that your report is simply childish and there is nothing for us to do. I ask of you to please not spam the forum with three posts in a row, rather make it all in one with whatever it is you want to say, in a readable and understandable manner. Thread closed.

Ban

Well, I gotta agree with AndrewB here. E N G L I S H - I N G L É S

Your vote has ended with 6 members voting for trialship and none against. You are now a Trial. Please check the Trials' Area and ask there whatever question you might have. Also, please, change your forum name to the nick you usually use ingame. (Settings -> Account Management -> New username)

member apply

Kath - - Application Office

Check Your Application! and don't use any translator. This one is denied. Make another one.