Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

Namelezz Montages

Burak_Yilmaz - - Stadium Terrace

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

partyz who asked u for ur opinion dude i did not ask anyone to request an unban for me. But if u did already u can unban me.

Burak unban

Burak_Yilmaz - - Request and Report Agency

dude i know that this server doesnt work without me but i didnt tell anyone to make an unban request for me.

I totally agree with Pipo and F-22. I´d say just close the server give them their fking money back and dont give the script to anyone.

Report Kath

There is also no rule against having more matches than u should have by the end of the league. As james said loans have always been allowed and you cant change that.

Reporting Kath

Burak_Yilmaz - - Carball Pitch

I cant see the rule that forbids me to play with K. Kath could just refuse to play. There wasnt a reason for the ban. Kath obviously abused his rights like he always did most of the time. This is emberrassing. @Bass

Unban Request

Nick: Burak Serial: 84004FE1CA8504145F7EE0F820F93853 Admin / Member: Kath Date and time: 16th of June 2017 The reason was: Insulting I want an unban, because: I just wanted to play my Game but some people couldnt stop provoking me. My Reaction wasnt exemplary i know but in my opinion the words i ve used were not reason for a ban. I ve tried to keep me under control. I apologise and i want to play again. Best regards

Unban Request

You have misunderstood me. The apology isnt to u

Unban Request

Nick: Burak Serial: 84004FE1CA8504145F7EE0F820F93853 Admin / Member: Kath Date and time: 16th of June 2017 The reason was: Insulting I want an unban, because: I just wanted to play my Game but some people couldnt stop provoking me. My Reaction wasnt exemplary i know but in my opinion the words i ve used were not reason for a ban. I ve tried to keep me under control. I apologise and i want to play again. Best regards

clicking the like button isn´t enough i have to write it. true words pipo

Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who …

Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone …

okfoltn5.png

okfoltn4.png

okfoltn3.png

okfoltn2.png

@FolTn Mr.Foltn better stop lying. I didnt say that about barba to make fun of her. You said that she is ur girl and i wanted to let u know. And i just said it once where i did it all the day ? You started with Kekz picture so i did the same with ur pic but i have sent ur edited picture to kekz by mistake there were 2 Files with the same name. nicefoltn.png

Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone likes him now. Now you are trying to be the good …

About the most recent drama.

Burak_Yilmaz - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone likes him now. Now you are trying to be the good one again in their eyes. You were not even here a…

[CLOSED]RazerZone

Burak_Yilmaz - - Old Clubs

//Closed