Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 390.

Allianz Arena by SzY

Barbawix - - Showroom

Wat is this Bayern shit?! Make it Schalke or ban?!

Who's the ''Player of the Tournament''? Ivo: Besides winning the final, Ivo always provided top class performance throughout the entire tournament. Being consistent under pressure is hard, but he had it all in his hands and led his team into victory! Jason: Even though Aligators were given a smooth way to the semifinals, Jason had to give an outstanding performance to secure a place for his team in the final. His defence had no trouble in the final either, great saves; but not even that could l…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Barbawix - - Carball Pitch

Strikers : - Ivo - Bambi - Hero - Burak - Banana Midfielder : - Frenk - Kermit - Corribus - Drogba - Ray Goalkeeper :​ - Oswald - Jason - Ghost - Fab - Wheelson Greatest sportsmens - Panasonic - Kermit - Corribus - Frenk - Hero

Who's the best ''Newcomer of the Tournament''? Panasonic: Even tho Flexo Expresso didnt win a single game they still impressed with their unbreakable sportsmanship and mentality in the ''Group of Death''. Panadol: I guess noone of you ever heard of this guy but he did an amazing Job in 6 Feet Deep with constant good performances in the groupstage against BoW and 2T1B and quarterfinal (UnS). Szy: Yes, Poland Power was probably the favorite of Group A after ALigaTor and got beaten by Arab Legends …

Shedule

Team name: Grupito FC Team Leader's name: Savic Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Got it Player 1 name: Savic Player 2 name: Victor Player 3 name: TuTurritoPiola123 Reserve name : ------

Team name: Pharaohs Team Leader's name: Al8nam~ Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Got it Player 1 name: Al8nam~ Player 2 name: SanDy Player 3 name: Titos

Team name: Aggro Team Leader's name: Sko Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Got it Player 1 name: Sko Player 2 name: Dalton Player 3 name: Abo-3nd Rserve name: Shadow

Your Trialvote has ended with 5 members voting for a Trialship, and 2 against you (71%/29%) You are now a Trial!

Edit: At the end, the ''Player of the Tournament'' and the ''Newcomer of the Tournament'' will receive a Silver game aswell. So give your best lads!

Team Name: 6 Feet Deep Team Leader's Name: Kross Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Got it Player 1 name: Kross Player 2 name: Sam Player 3 name: Mesho Reserve name: ----

A vote has been started and you get the result in 3 days, 14th of April 2020, 0:00 CET

Team name: ARAB LEGENDS Team Leader's name: Al3raB Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Got it Player 1 name: Al3raB Player 2 name: Rakan Player 3 name: G.O.A.T Reserve name :

Edit: 4. Prizes Every player of the Top 3 teams gets 1 game key out of 300. The games are sorted by their reputation, rating and value in Gold (1st), Silver(2nd), Bronze(3rd). The awarding will be random. Special thanks to Bass!

Team name: Flexo Expresso Team Leader's name: PanaSonic! Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Got it Player 1 name: Panasonic! Player 2 name: Miguel23 Player 3 name: ShroudX (gonna add every team from discord here aswell)

Team name: 2Toads1Bull Team Leader's name: BarbawiX Team Leaders Discord or Skype name: Am I a joke to you Player 1 name: Frenk Player 2 name: Ivo Player 3 name: BarbawiX Reserve name : ------

Neon Carball's: Stay at home Tournament Table of contents Facts about the tournament Rules Date and time of the matches Prices How to participate 1. Facts about the tournament - Groupstage with 2 winners in each group followed by the knockoutstage - A point system - 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss - The registration starts from now until 15.April.2020, 22:00 CEST - The official start will be the 17.April.2020, 18:00 CEST - The minimum of teams playing in this tournament will…

If the rules says that you can only participate with max 3 players I dont understand why you register 4 xD And i also dont know why you are bitching around when your getting told that this isnt possible... The other point I have to agree atleast with Party is why we changed the ram rule as it was an essencial part of the tourny. If you are strict with the 3 player rule (and i support that rule and your way to handle this) im a bit disappointed that you let down the other rule.

The Neon Server's

Barbawix - - Ideas & Bugs

I got the same problem that i have a high ping on Neon in the evening sometimes while other servers work fine, same for my ping inetspeed etc.. Quote from Pipo: “Maybe the server needs a restart?” I restart the server from time to time due to the lobby lag so i guess the problem is somewhere else.

Application by Lockyn

Barbawix - - Application Office

Camper