Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Dreams come true #NEON2K20

jasontbdh - - Showroom

looks cool, but some grassdetails would be great

Neon Carball Hostserverrequest

jasontbdh - - Public Area

[quote='Dani', [quote='#>Goku<#','https://forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php/Thread/10938-Neon-Carball-Hostserverrequest/?postID=61988#post61988']I myself ive sawn a lot of cases that players end up winning because lag gives them an unfair advantage and having a more stable ping on the server would mean that the game would be way more balanced.[/quote]This is why we've implemented rules and recruited referees in our community, to counter unfair goals, such as goals scored through synchronization lag…

Neon Carball Hostserverrequest

jasontbdh - - Public Area

Hello everyone, maybe some of you guys noticed already that Neon's playerbase is getting smaller and smaller. I think one thing what causes this is the Pingdifference between many players, thats the reason why we have 2 splitted communities. The Server is basically just made for europeans at the moment and i would love to see a change in case that the Owners extend the current contract. I've been looking for the perfect location to make it fair to everyone and the best location would be London. …

Your Top 10 Carball players.

jasontbdh - - Carball Pitch

I'll release my favorite Top of all time 2016+ (never really faced Tjong, Velo on their primetime) Strikers : Ivo Bambi Burak Banana Rio Midfielder : Frenk Foltn Kermit Party Drogba Goalkeeper : MeD James Barbawix/Jason Oswald Drogba Greatest Allrounder Frenk Drogba James Kermit Foltn Best Team i've ever played with Burak - Bambi - Jason Drogba - Bambi - Jason Party - Namelezz - Jason Ivo - Barbawix - Jason Frenk - Namelezz - Jason Hardest Teams i've ever played against Frenk - Ivo - Barbawix Ke…