Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 580.

Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2022

Pipo - - News

Merry X-mas all

The Future of the Neon Server 2023

Pipo - - Open Lounge

Took a quick look around in NL and the cheapest one I could find was €29,- a month with 1TB of disk space... Anyway... I only use the forum nowadays... is the server even actively being used still? #endofanera

unban request dorito

Pipo - - Request and Report Agency

Well he wasn't wrong, but it was a slow death On-topic: You will be unbanned the day before our servers die Disclaimer: I do not have authority to do any of the above, this merely reflects my opinion

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Doublepost but not really Titanfall 2 is at a solid discount right now (ON STEAM!): €4,79 It has a really awesome story mode that, remind myself, I do need to play again! As far as the online part of it goes it is in a bit of a mess from what I understand.. Apparently hackers are basically ruining it. But still I do recommend it for it's very very unique story mode! You'll for more connected to a robot than a woman to her dildo during lockdown, enjoy!

I'm really missing ROFL in there, so you should be banned!

Donating | How and why?

Pipo - - Open Lounge

Quote from Firzen: “:en: We don't take Paysafecards anymore. Reason is that the method to transfer the Paysafecard value onto my bank account now costs € 7.50 (as of 2 Jan 2016). The good news is that you should now be able to donate via Paypal without fees. Wir nehmen keine Paysafecards mehr. Grund ist, dass die Rücküberweisung, also die Übertragung des Paysafecard-Werts auf mein Konto, nun 7,50 € kostet (Stand: 2. Jan 2016). Die gute Nachricht ist, dass ihr nun gebührenfrei via PayPal spenden …

The future of Neon's MTA Servers

Pipo - - Open Lounge

Donating | How and why? OR CLICK THE BIG YELLOW BUTTON "Donate" (Hidden Content)

The future of Neon's MTA Servers

Pipo - - Open Lounge

#Donations #Serverfundslow #Theendisnear I guess someone with a higher "rank" should give some disclosure to the situation soon

HelloWww!

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Many lurkers in the deep, feed us content

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Control is for free on Epic Games Yes I know you will need the Epic Games Launcher for it @Firzen Still free as $.$ will get soooooo.. you know, that's okay I guess.. Already grabbed 10 games for free (I know that is their great masterplan) Give you so much crap you will be commited to their store/games. Don't do that, just grab your free stuff and close the store again

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Epic Games (Yes.. I know Firzen!) 100% FREE STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition

Unban Request Cromo$

Ban-(D) -idiot-ON

Carball is love Carball is life

Pipo - - Showroom

Great job, this one looks like a great addition to the current map-base and the slogan #musthave

Something for the Neon community

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Quote from Bracky: “Since this forum is a little bit inactive, I have got an idea to raise its activity. Check the spoiler please. (Hidden Content)” As a respond on your deep message I got this for you: (Hidden Content)

@kath

Graduated from idiot university totally related pic httpwwwilovestickyricecomwordpresswpcontentuploads201012carltonjpg_3b4ae3_4788361.jpg

Unban

Dorito spammed in this thread like mad nogus so that trew me off a bit my bad Now quickly close this fast so nobody notices my failure @Do17sh congrats on the unban buddy

Unban

Unbanned from what exactly? Congratulations your temporary ban has been lifted, also congratulations on your forum and server permban

This issue is always: Start mta:join united Infinite loading bug /disconnect or /reconnect 2nd join attempt will always work

Race's Revelation... or not quite his

Pipo - - Open Lounge

Duhh I don't even understand why you would bother, other than being a new Race bringing this back to attention. I know sorry for bumping

Bad or bugged maps? Report here!

Pipo - - Public Area

For future posts please take in consideration the following: Always give: - Gamemode - Author + map name (if possible some maps don't show author) - Description of the problem/reason why it should be removed In this case all 3 reported maps are from the gamemode neon fun and are "climbing" maps. They only come on ever so often so I guess most knowledge of these maps has dropped significantly. The other problem with this is that I can't test these maps in Neon because it is not a seperate gamemod…