About the most recent drama.

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community.

Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone likes him now.
    Now you are trying to be the good one again in their eyes. You were not even here and you have absolutely no idea what happened. Be Yourself.

ps. [img]https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33372571/ok.png[/img]

You ran away and stopped talking to me 7 months ago, not me. I have a life, thats why i had to be inactive. I've got business to do, you know? I know how to behave properly and i've learned from my mistakes. How many times did you get banned already? When will you learn not to break the rules over and over everytime? I've tried to help you and i've tried to teach you. And out of nowhere, you started blocking me everywhere, never answered back and ignored me. You didn't even wish me a happy birthday. I haven't seen you for months, because you don't want me to. Now tell me, who ran away? And if you post that quote/picture, post the whole thing. I had a reason for that, you know it. I even got punished already for saying that. It's sad that you even screenshotted that thing when we were teammates, so you always had something against me. I hope you know that you're not family to me. I don't have anything to do with traitors. Sad, sad.

Farewell, "cousin".

There are Reasons why i stopped talking to u and u cant call this that i ran away.
    You werent inactive.
    Who are you that u try to teach me ? Your behavior isnt better.
    I didnt wish u a happy birthday ? ofc i did
    U havent seen me for months ? Then i want to remind you that we were playing billard together 2 Months ago right ?
    I screenshotted it because i wanted to report OziL but u forced me to post this Screenshot against u.
    [img]https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33372701/ok.png[/img]

Yeah sure, thats why i was muted for 3 days back then? You probably reported me at that moment. I never had any screenshots of the shit that you've done, not even once. You didn't congratulate me on my birthday, because you blocked me on steam in december. I remember that because i wanted to go out and have fun with you on my birthday and i couldnt contact you because you were not available. Who i am? Ask everybody around here, if i behave better than you. I must say, as your former Cousin i'm fucking ashamed of what you've done the past years. I always had your back and you thank me by blocking me, if i were not here the past years, you would have still been banned. And if you don't believe that, go ask the members. I fucking helped you even in situations where you were not right and deserved a punishment. Just because you were family. I've always said that you will change, sadly that didn't happen. Well, as you can see i'm not helping you anymore. How can you dare to call anyone a son of a bitch? Youre the first one to fucking report someone if he says that to you. I'm sick and tired of your shit and i'm not doing this anymore with you. Maybe you'll learn not to be a complete prick.

PS. It's dumb to piss against the wind.

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community.

Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone likes him now.
    Now you are trying to be the good one again in their eyes. You were not even here and you have absolutely no idea what happened. Be Yourself.

You ran away and stopped talking to me 7 months ago, not me. I have a life, thats why i had to be inactive. I've got business to do, you know? I know how to behave properly and i've learned from my mistakes. How many times did you get banned already? When will you learn not to break the rules over and over everytime? I've tried to help you and i've tried to teach you. And out of nowhere, you started blocking me everywhere, never answered back and ignored me. You didn't even wish me a happy birthday. I haven't seen you for months, because you don't want me to. Now tell me, who ran away? And if you post that quote/picture, post the whole thing. I had a reason for that, you know it. I even got punished already for saying that. It's sad that you even screenshotted that thing when we were teammates, so you always had something against me. I hope you know that you're not family to me. I don't have anything to do with traitors. Sad, sad.

Farewell, "cousin".

There are Reasons why i stopped talking to u and u cant call this that i ran away.
    You werent inactive.
    U havent seen me for months ? Then i want to remind you that we were playing billard together 2 Months ago right ?
    I screenshotted it because i wanted to report OziL but u forced me to post this Screenshot against u.

Yeah sure, thats why i was muted for 3 days back then? You probably reported me at that moment. I never had any screenshots of the shit that you've done, not even once. You didn't congratulate me on my birthday, because you blocked me on steam in december. I remember that because i wanted to go out and have fun with you on my birthday and i couldnt contact you because you were not available. Who i am? Ask everybody around here, if i behave better than you. I must say, as your former Cousin i'm fucking ashamed of what you've done the past years. I always had your back and you thank me by blocking me, if i were not here the past years, you would have still been banned. And if you don't believe that, go ask the members. I fucking helped you even in situations where you were not right and deserved a punishment. Just because you were family. I've always said that you will change, sadly that didn't happen. Well, as you can see i'm not helping you anymore. How can you dare to call anyone a son of a bitch? Youre the first one to fucking report someone if he says that to you. I'm sick and tired of your shit and i'm not doing this anymore with you. Maybe you'll learn not to be a complete prick.

You werent muted for that thing in the screenshot. The shit i have done was fighting with you against others even if u were wrong. Not i blocked you on Steam it was you. Dont need to ask the others. Your behavior wasnt better. It was even worse.
    Be ashamed about yourself. You should take a look at yourself. I have changed me but u didnt. I have already apologised to Kath. Werent you the guy who was calling everyone a son of a bitch ? I can´t remember the last time when i have reported anyone. If you are tired of my shit then dont talk to me, go your way. I havent called for your help.
    [img]http://www.shapeloft.com/imageupload/2013/12/01/0/medium/image-189476-b5f58e7b.png[/img]

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Farewell, "cousin".

You werent inactive.

You werent muted for that thing in the screenshot. The shit i have done was fighting with you against others even if u were wrong. Not i blocked you on Steam it was you. Dont need to ask the others. Your behavior wasnt better. It was even worse.
    Be ashamed about yourself. You should take a look at yourself. I have changed me but u didnt. I have already apologised to Kath. Werent you the guy who was calling everyone a son of a bitch ? I can´t remember the last time when i have reported anyone. If you are tired of my shit then dont talk to me, go your way. I havent called for your help.

Are you sure you haven't asked me for my help? I didn't block you, you blocked me and set you profile on private, while mine is still open to the public. Where is the evidence that i called everyone a "son of a bitch"? Show me the evidence, otherwise it's blackmailing which can get you infront of the court, like you threatened because of your "copyrighted" pictures. You should have created the pictures out of passion, not with the mind that you can call your lawyer if you get banned. This is now done between us, don't quote me again because this is getting annoying for me.

Guys its summer go outside! Come back when its winter an all yo bitches are cooled down, geez yo cant handle the heat yo!

Peace out homeboys!
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:
    I did not read most of it, but I think you guys have problems with yourselves. Please keep it between yourselves, crying here will not change a thing anyway.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Burak_Yilmaz wrote:

Insignius wrote:

Farewell, "cousin".

You werent inactive.

Are you sure you haven't asked me for my help? I didn't block you, you blocked me and set you profile on private, while mine is still open to the public. Where is the evidence that i called everyone a "son of a bitch"? Show me the evidence, otherwise it's blackmailing which can get you infront of the court, like you threatened because of your "copyrighted" pictures. You should have created the pictures out of passion, not with the mind that you can call your lawyer if you get banned. This is now done between us, don't quote me again because this is getting annoying for me.

Yes im sure i havent. Congratz on your open profile. Please make me get infront of the court. It's none of your business how i should have created the pictures. Show me a Screenshot where i threatened.
    [img]http://www.shapeloft.com/imageupload/2013/12/01/0/medium/image-189476-b5f58e7b.png[/img]
    Everybody is pointing fingers but if anybody would take responsibility for their actions we wouldn't even have this "concversation".

So as long as nobody says: Hey you know what, what I did was wrong, but I can change or stop doing so. If not also fine, I see no reason why whe shouldn't mute all of you and you take your childish chats elsewhere (Skype or whatever)

And for those not included in this soap that means it applies to you also. There is a good reason we have rules and why they should be followed, for bullcrap like this.

Next time I'm online I'll per-mute the shit out of all your asses cuz I'm done with this nonsense. Any idea why the server is empty? Nobody wants to play there when its being overrun with morons.

Either you start behaving or you go play elsewhere or without the rigt to speech. This shit has gone on for too damn long. So my suggestion is everbody starts fresh TODAY and no more pointing fingers, and fall in line or deal with the consequences. Mute-evading will be prosecuted with a permban!
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:

Pipo wrote:

So as long as nobody says: Hey you know what, what I did was wrong, but I can change or stop doing so.

Remember about the ddos thing? I apologized there more than once and didn't get unbanned until the THIRD unban request.. It's not that easy Pipo. The problem is in the admins themselves and I don't mean they suck or something but what I'm trying to say that they has no communication with us and they don't know what we want or what makes us enjoy.. I guess Kekz now got banned for the same mistake he was doing there and provoked me so I had to come up with the ddos thing.. but lemme tell you why he didn't get punished back then but he got now.. because the section leaders were his friends back then.. but now they don't like him anymore, you have to live with the fact that who wrote the rules of this community already knew that it wouldn't matter or make the community better because what's happening here is that high ranked can do whatever they want.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Hero^” ().

Well that only makes it more clear to me we should ban and mute more often. And I'm banning actions not players. You definiately fell completely out of line back then.

Be happy you even got unbanned in the first place.

And anybody can make a thread about whatever and complain. But if you have problems with actions of a player/guest/member whatever just add me to that conversation. I'm friends with anyone, as long as they obey the rules (in general, I'm not a cop). So members falling out of line get their plate served as well.

As I suggested in my previous post I either advice a clean sheet for everyone (so this includes old bullcrap as well). Also nametelling and bullshit shouldn't be carried through. Or we will actually carry out punishments on the above looooong list of stupidity and I'm pretty sure it will be a reign of mutes and bans unlike anything we've yet seen.

It's up to you now, no discussions no more talking. Just follow the rules, be nice to each other and don't try to get each other down or tell on them to get their asses banned when nothing is really going on.

But if someone is continously breaking rules, expressing bad behaviour/racist outbursts whatever then yes: report!

Tl;dr behave from this point! Stop arguing about a trillion things and follow the rules. You better take this offer because when we start digging you'll probably get banned

(not talking to you in person Hero you aren't special, just another player like anyone else so don't reply).

Show Spoiler

If succes:
    This thread will stay empty

If super succes:
    Thread will fill with more crap and so many bans will reign down that we have to be renamed to "Neon Multibanning"

:challengeaccepted: