unban dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

• Rejected
    Your unban vote ended with 2 members voting for an unban and 5 against.

You stay banned.

If you want to know why, your vote started to decline right after your answer in the other thread where you commented something like: "oh yeah this isnt possible but dooooooooooosh can kkkkkkkkkkk". You might try again in a few weeks.
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
    Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kath” ().

Kath wrote:

Your unban vote ended with 2 members voting for an unban and 5 against.

You stay banned.

If you want to know why, your vote started to decline right after your answer in the other thread where you commented something like: "oh yeah this isnt possible but dooooooooooosh can kkkkkkkkkkk". You might try again in a few weeks.

Since it is a democratic system, I want to know who voted for me and who abstained from voting. Are they from the server and know me and know what I am doing and are they already in the server? I think they do not know why I am banned.
    The vote must be for the members present in the game and not all of them are admins, since it is the democratic server that invited everyone to participate in the vote ..
    It's funny that you left everything and went to comment on a topic and you looked for a mistake ( although it was a joke and not a mistake ) and you found it and used it to keep me banned.
    There were no replies in your unban vote whatsoever. Members voted whatever they wanted. I did not speak with any of them.

Democracy doesn't work like that. When you vote in a country, results don't show stuff like: "John Doe voted for Trump.". It's anonymous, and results are only numbers. You might want to look what the term democracy really is.

However, a member can say what they voted if they want to, and I can say that in the beginning I voted for an unban, and after that reply on the other thread I changed the vote to against (and I wasn't the only one).

You stay banned out of your own stupidity. If you can't deal with that, It is time you forget this server.
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
    Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kath” ().

Kath wrote:

There were no replies in your unban vote whatsoever. Members voted whatever they wanted. I did not speak with any of them.

Democracy doesn't work like that. When you vote in a country, results don't show stuff like: "John Doe voted for Trump.". It's anonymous, and results are only numbers. You might want to look what the term democracy really is.

However, a member can say what they voted if they want to, and I can say that in the beginning I voted for an unban, and after that reply on the other thread I changed the vote to against (and I wasn't the only one).

You stay banned out of your own stupidity. If you can't deal with that, It is time you forget this server.

You want to tell me why you did not vote for me because of the joke i said on the other topic?
    I was joking and I wrote kkkkkkkk and that means I joked ..
    Anyway, I do not care about the server but I care about my friends in it and meeting with them, it was never about the server
    However, I have played since I was banned because I have 2 computers.

cya .