Sticky Donation December 2018

Donation December 2018

Hello members, players and users of Neon,

I hereby want to announce our Donation December 2018.
    I'm sure you missed it last year – yes, last year, there was no Donation December. It has really already been two years. Why didn't I do one? Well, we had enough funds left for another year. :trollface: But this year again our aim is to gather a total donation amount of € 300 within the whole December (plus some bonus days :likeasir: ). These € 300 would suffice to pay our server for the whole year 2019.

Everyone donating until January 15th 2019 will receive the normal Donator time as a thankyou or the following bonuses exclusive to Donation December:

In case we get € 300 or more, everyone who donated at least € 5 will receive 1 year Donator.
    1 year Financier (incl. Donator) for all who donated at least € 50.

Donat-O-Meter
    ◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
    ◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

:rainbowpuke:

Rules
    The following money transfer methods are supported:
    PayPal Friend Money Transfer (usually without fees!)
    Bank Transfer ATTENTION: If you have bank account data from the last donation, do NOT use it. Request updated ones via PM or the like! The old bank account does not exist anymore. (Trusted Neon members :neon: only) (request the bank account data via PM)
    The minimum net donation amount stays at € 0.45 (net).
    Only donations submitted until 15th January 2019 are affected by this offer.
    All decisions are final. By donating, one does not enter into a contract of sale with anyone. A donor may be rewarded with a limited special status.

(Point at underlined parts to show further explanations.)

Donors
    NameDonation [€]
    Bass
    Crannock
    Benne / Tjong
    Firzen
    Kappa
    Race
    Barbawix
    F-21
    Ghost
    Fabian
    Flash
    TOTAL
    (120%) 359.75
    The nuts are refined! They take the coal!

Post was edited 14 times, last by “Firzen” ().

Wieso eigentlich nur beschränkte Donations bis zum 15 Januar?
    macht doch Donations das ganze Jahr über und wir alle haben keine Probleme.

Zudem würde ich gerne mal wissen ob überhaupt jemals wieder etwas am Server gemacht wird?
    Oder wird der einfach jetzt auf gut glück am leben erhalten bis das Geld ausgeht?

Ich denke ich werde Donaten anyway aber mal eine Klarheit zu haben wäre ganz gut^^.

Mfg Jason

ANALyse wrote:

Wieso eigentlich nur beschränkte Donations bis zum 15 Januar?
    macht doch Donations das ganze Jahr über und wir alle haben keine Probleme.
    Man kann das ganze Jahr über spenden, aber Beim Donation December gibt's Boni und meistens spendet einfach niemand über's Jahr.

ANALyse wrote:

Zudem würde ich gerne mal wissen ob überhaupt jemals wieder etwas am Server gemacht wird?
    Oder wird der einfach jetzt auf gut glück am leben erhalten bis das Geld ausgeht?
    Ich nehme an, du meinst den Carball Server. Unwahrscheinlich, dass daran etwas gemacht wird. Momentan läuft er nur, weil der Server eben noch bezahlt wird.

ANALyse wrote:

Btw whats happen if we dont get 300€ just only 200€ for example ?

will carball still be alive or not?
    We still have some funds left. Members are able to have a look at our current finances. Once the donations do not suffice for the server anymore, the MTA servers will likely go offline. € 200 will just not last for a whole year. :youdontsay:
    I don’t think Analyze is going to donate

Like if you feel like he should donate
    Dislike if you think he shouldn’t

:bitchplease:
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Pipo” ().

Thanks to our loyal paly Bass for his € 60 :notbad:

A nuclear submarine just dropped by my house and left € 30 with greetings from our Ivan S. Palacios from the east (Race). :pfftch:

A fast plane (F-21) flew over my house and filled my balcony with 1,523 cent coins. :why:
    I was just done cleaning up when a wild Kappa scared me to death so I dropped all the coins again and then he gave me € 50 and disappeared. :pokerface:
    Then Barbawix sent me a scan of a 25-€-bill via fax :wat: – My bank found out the graphic contained a secret code, which could successfully be sold to the Russians for € 25.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Firzen” ().

A Ghost flew straight through my room and scared me to death. After I recovered, I found € 15 lying on the floor. :milk:
    Then on Christmas Eve Eve I received an anonymous letter with a € 50 bill and a 42-cent coin :seriously: that had a 42 on the front and a Sandking on the back. The letter started with Hello, I'd like to stay anonymous and ended with Greetings, your friend from the past, Benne Tjong

A relatively new and unknown user named Flash sent the € 4.35 required to hit the € 300 goal. :isee:
    Yesterday morning I walked along the Rhein (river) and found a bottle message. Coincidentally it was addressed to me and contained € 8.87 in cash. It was signed by Fabian. :sweetjesus:

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Firzen” ().