30.01.2019 - Triguano joined
      21.01.2019 - Rad joined, Bambi kicked
      19.01.2019 - Kath, Silver and Hero left
      17.01.2019 - Drogba and Bambi joined
      04.01.2019 - Foltn and Kath joined

History

Past

Beginning

It was back in 2013 i got invited to X by Sveen. I was kinda new in the server and i didnt even know how to set the green X at the end of my name :lol:
      I asked many times why Sveen invited me as im not experienced or even a good player. He thought that im a talented player :bitchplease:
      After some weeks the Christmas Tourny 2013 began and i played with Sveen and Huralk in the second team of X.
      It was my first Tourny and i was excited and nervous as hell. We won one game after another, till we got into the finals against CC Carball Club.
      Unfortunately we lost it. After the Tourny ive discussed with Atrax about X1 because nobody support us in the final as they got defeated in the quarterfinal already.After this discussion Atrax made me to the leader.

The rebuild

But after some weeks i had to go for 2 months away and most players left X. As most of them joined #S i had resentment against them.
      Only N@@B stayed with me and we tried to build up X again. I invited players like Med, Hero, Turin, Szymon, Faisca and finally Ralle.
      To this time Ralle was a talented unexperienced player. The first Easter Tourny 2014 was a failure. X got eleminated in the groupstage already.
      After this X got better and better, Fox and Frenk joined and we finnished the Summer Tournament 2014 as 1st and 3rd.
      In the final we won in a great fight against #S. The legendary Team was Ralle Frenk Szymon and myself.
      After this Tourny we had the best team and the best player with Ralle. Unfortunately Fox and Frenk left and tore a big gap into X.

The end

With time, Ralle and me estranged and X lost his family feeling. Again and again player left and and player came like Kath but at the end Ralle and me decided to go separate ways.
      After this X good rebuild multiple times by Nitrex, Cube and Drogba as leader, but it was not the same family X like it was.
      Now i wanne start new and get X back to the old family feeling like it had and what X distinguished.

Fromer Members/Leader

Name
      Rank
      NitreX
      Founder
      Atrax
      Leader
      Barbawix
      Leader
      Cube
      Leader
      Drogba
      Leader
      Ralle
      Leader
      Alex
      Alpi
      Bambi
      Bubba
      Burak
      DerAsiate
      F-22
      Fabian
      Faisca
      Fox
      Frenk
      Hawk
      Hero
      Huralk
      Ivo
      I_will_ram_you
      James
      Juan_Fangio
      Kath
      Master
      McCheese
      Med
      Mouh
      N@@B
      Sari
      Shisti
      Sveen
      Szymon
      Harold
      Trial
      Ibrahim
      Trial

Tournaments

Trophies

Summer Carball Tournament 2014
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/KzMPr2k.png?1[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/hOj56RX.png?1[/img]

Notice that X won more Tournies wich arent listed in forum

Notice!

If you want to join us, feel free to ask me or the other X-Members. We will discuss about this and inform u then

Post was edited 14 times, last by “Barbawix” ().