Report: Section leader Rio

• Accepted

Report: Section leader Rio

Dear administrators,

I'm sorry that I have to bring this to the forums because that's not really my thing, but this is something that we cannot let go unpunished.

I'll tell you a story about what happened between 15:40 and 15:45 PM in the carball server. I'll give you a situation discription and provide the necessary screenshots. It's in the end your decision what you will do with Rio but if we let this kind behaviour go, from a section leader that should be an example to the server and it's players, we can better close the server at all. Rio, I've literally got nothing against you as a person, I find you a nice guy normally but this is something I do not agree with from your side, and especially your reactions afterwards are doubting that my burst out even reached you so hence why I'm bringing this to the forums now.

We got three new guys as you can see in the screenshot playing. They asked friendly in the training arena 1 if we wanted to play a 3 VS 3. He with his friends versus some players of Neon. In this case it was Me, Barbawix and Jason. We were playing a fine match when one of his teammate had a connection error and timed out. The arena owner asked to stop playing and wait for his return. In that timeframe Rio joined the arena and started playing, scored a goal, nevertheless I told Rio that we had stopped playing. As you can see in the first screenshot he keeps on asking the other 2 guys to play with him, but the arena owner clearly says 'No it's unfair'.

Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten

Rio gets arenakick because he didn't want to stop playing, in this case that seems entirely fair in my opinion. What rio does next is something completely unacceptable. He kicks the arena owner from the server and that's when I got really dissapointed and also worried.

I got worried because what we do with new players is we kick them from the server if we don't agree with them? This is clear abuse, any clearer than this won't be possible. I'm also worried that those new players might not even come back, because they think the players there are trash. What I also worry about is that I payed money this year again to provide the server with another year of online time, in the hope more new people will find the server and that we get an epic player amount once again. This actually made me not worry but angry of some sort.

After that I confronted Rio with his actions and got arena kicked myself by Rio. So that's the second time already he clearly abused his powers. To be fair, I also was in contact with Barbawix that time and she completely agreed with me.

Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten

You can check the logs around that time if you want to have more information.

Once again I'm sorry to bother you with this report, I'm sure it will not make me very liked by the community as well, I know what I'm doing and I know why I'm doing this, and in this case the 'Why' is more important to me.

Rio, once again, I really like you. But this is unacceptable and you should know it! You cannot do this, you cannot act this way. I'd hope you'll come with a good excuse and an apology for your behaviour to the guy you kicked from the server and to the rest of the people who still care for this server.

Kind Regards,

Fabian
    Jesus Christ.

Making an elephant out of such a little ant, oh the good old Fabian.
    Let's get straight into the situation. I've got kicked from the arena for no reason. I've told you several times to keep playing, cause we had no reason to stop, and the game was going on with almost everyone playing. He kicked me, and I considered it unfair, so I kicked him as well. I felt it was unfair to me, even if it was his arena, we just don't kick people out like that. And what really made me pissed off about this was your whining after. Trust me, these players won't "follow" my example as a Section Leader. These players we had a game with were already banned, muted and kicked due to bad behavior. You know nothing about these, STILL you started hyping about my decision to kick him, like it had any harm on you. Your attitude made me pissed off, and that's why I ARENAKICKED you (wow, such a crime!), mocking the situation that happened in these minutes.
    Just.. Really? Making a report of such a small thing. I don't know how you are 24 years old Fabian, honestly. Barb was online, she already told me in PM that this should be a warning for me, but that's all. Why you got to make a fucking novel for this? I bet everyone else got better things than reading a non-sense thread, which could have been solved in 2 sentences.

Smh.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Rio” ().

Tbh Fab is right here. You can call it overreacting but i felt the same. I dont know these guys and they might got banned/muted before but its still the right of an arenacreator to kick players as i think he wanted his friend to play. This is not kind but ye we do the same with kicking randoms without a word unfortunatly, atleast some of us. If you kick him from the server cuz you are mad about this is simply abuse and not right but you know about this and talked in Skype. I can feel with Fab here that people wont stay like this at Neon but i guessand hope as Rio is normally a nice guy without any bigger failures this was the first and last time. Due to this i have to give Rio definatly a warning but not more.

Thanks for your report.
    Thank you Barba for agreeing with my statement.

For Rio, the rule is that you can arenakick anyone if you have a good reason for it(Not like 1 second before the end). So in this case you consider it unfair but it was a total fair decision. And yes, I wrote a report because I felt harmed, not due to you arenakicking me but the lack of respect you seem to have for those players. I did indeed not know them but that is completely invalid for this case.

Besides that your post dissapoints me because you're making it personal while I stated I've got nothing against you. If you are as you consider yourself to be, you would have written something more useful and mature.

Would like to see what Bass or Firzen has to say about it.
    I normally don't like adding a post, which is basically a copy of another one, but I share the opinion with Barbawix on this. Because this does not happen so often I'd not forcefully take his Section Leader rank. But I will, if abusing continues. The members are free to demote Rio by vote, if they think a warning is not enough.

Quote of Barbawix to make my post longer and more important: :likeasir:

Barbawix wrote:

Tbh Fab is right here. You can call it overreacting but i felt the same. I dont know these guys and they might got banned/muted before but its still the right of an arenacreator to kick players as i think he wanted his friend to play. This is not kind but ye we do the same with kicking randoms without a word unfortunatly, atleast some of us. If you kick him from the server cuz you are mad about this is simply abuse and not right but you know about this and talked in Skype. I can feel with Fab here that people wont stay like this at Neon but i guessand hope as Rio is normally a nice guy without any bigger failures this was the first and last time. Due to this i have to give Rio definatly a warning but not more.

Thanks for your report.
    Im dissapointed Sesznasz... i wont share my KFC Bucket in Oradea with u anymore
    On April 2014 the server discovered James.

Clubs were searching for mascots and had problems so James invented animals.

James showed once a boy how to aim at the goal, this boy is known today as Frenk.

When James entered the server, Clubs requested for joining him.

Before hard league matches starts, players are praying to James to gain strenght.
    I have to agree with Fabian here, this unfortunately seems like some childish behaviour.

Rio wrote:

He kicked me, and I considered it unfair, so I kicked him as well.

As I wrote in the Carball rules (in the distant 2014 0o), if you get kicked out of an arena, do not rejoin it. Because any other kind of rule would be too complex to moderate, the arena creator is allowed to do whatever he wants in his own arena, and if you do not like it you can make your own one. If he does not want to play with you, he can kick you out - that is why he has the ability to do it. Kicking him out of the arena and the server is just abusing your rights as a member (and a section leader), because he did not want to play with you.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

Post was edited 3 times, last by “F-21” ().

After being asked by literally no one to share my opinion on this case, i'll just do so. It is abit complicated to be honest. Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
    a twitch thot
    Off topic:

Fabian, let me quote you real quick after one of my reports:

Fabian wrote:

Dude, how old are you? 12? Why do you care, just tell him it's not haram to use these words and get over it. It's fucking internet.

So why do you care? Just tell him it's not right and get over it. It's fucking internet.

On topic:

It's a tendency lately that Section Leaders do whatever they want on the server - mostly spamming. Unfortunately, no action will be taken towards them. Ever. Because there's simply noone else to be a Section Leader. Unless a Lisa-NL or the like case appears. So yeah, I also paid some money to contribute with something, because I've been in this community for almost 10 years now. I hate to see Section Leaders doing that given the fact what kind of Section Leaders we had in the past. Sad days for Neon with all the
    spamming "freedom" and so on. Just sharing my thoughts. Thanks for reading.

P.S.

Fabian, read that quote again.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
    Race, these are two completely different reports. Why do you even bother to write something if you're only trying to provoke? Guess you agree with what I've said so far. Thanks for the useful input!

Case closed.

Thanks for everyone who replied and took this serious and still has faith in the server.