|K| Matches by Jason

And how does this make any sense? Sync is basically when two players hit the ball at the same time, the ball goes in the way it would originally go from a normal block but with a higher speed. So in this case it would go in their goal no matter with sync or not. Its their own fault and by this stupid 'rule' you let the luck take over wether the ball will get inside the net with sync (and will be an invalid goal) or by a normal block(and will be valid)
      I've always stood on the side of this teammate-sync situation as a valid goal. I have had troubles with other players concerning this as well, but in my opinion it has got nothing to do with the opponent team when two players (or three) from the other side sync a ball. If it results in a goal, it should be counted, simply because it is considered as their own fault.

It's nothing personal don't get me wrong, I support both UnS and K in the league and overall, I just stand by my point that this "teamsyncowngoal" should be validated.

If not else, then a poll would solve this matter as we are a gOoD, rEsPeCtFuL democratic community.

P.S.: Oh hey, let's not really go off-topic, this thread is for Jason's youtube uploads of our matches.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Rio” ().

As I was the referee I feel like I should answer on this matter from my point of view.

First of all, I agree that this was the mistake of K and a lack of communication as Race stated.

But from my point of view, Jason would have blocked the ball if Drogba wouldn't have sync it, so it would have never been a goal in a normal situation, this was the main reason why I made it invalid.

I understand people will not agree with my decision but this was a few seconds I had to decide wether it was valid or invalid, and in my opinion it is invalid. Sync has always been invalid so far during any league games, so that's also part of my decision.

Let's keep it on topic now, nice clip Jason.

Fabian wrote:

As I was the referee I feel like I should answer on this matter from my point of view.

First of all, I agree that this was the mistake of K and a lack of communication as Race stated.

But from my point of view, Jason would have blocked the ball if Drogba wouldn't have sync it, so it would have never been a goal in a normal situation, this was the main reason why I made it invalid.

I understand people will not agree with my decision but this was a few seconds I had to decide wether it was valid or invalid, and in my opinion it is invalid. Sync has always been invalid so far during any league games, so that's also part of my decision.

Let's keep it on topic now, nice clip Jason.

I see it like Barb and Fab . In My Opinion you cant anything for Syncgoals if own or not.
      Yes, Barbawix is right.

Sync is not Sync.
      You have Syncs which just go in completly different directions
      and u have speed up syncs.
      i mean drogba and me would clear the ball , this wasnt even a dangerous situation, but the BUG of the Game makes the goal.
      i remember when people was like : kalamir is bugusing and should be forbidden
      but on owngoalssyncs which are completly random, people vote for valid

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ANALyse” ().