Unban request Vipah

@Firzen in my opinion its the best decision to shut down the Neon Server and give the Script to a trustful person who wants to keep it alive.
    I mean Merlin suggests the shutdown and its understandable because neon dies BECAUSE nothing happen with the server.
    No Features which are made in 10 minutes. i mean when you join the Neon Carball Server you still the the background with Season3.
    Idk if im incorrect but i guess Season 3 ~ 2014/15?

instead of cb's dead we should make it great again, just look at this ffs guys so many player on such a fake carball.

Back to the Topic : imo hitler isnt something to joke about, but i think Vipah has learned from his mistakes and he will not do that again.

MeD[X] wrote:

I'm out, not gonna get back to this shithole any longer waiting for a response that doesn't seem to be coming soon.
    Ban me or whatever u'd like to do in order to have that dictatorship of urs satisfied, you know what?
    You bunch of offended people are more hitler-alike than i have ever been immitating him with a mere profile.
    I'm not gonna give u the reason u waiting for to erase me from here, but i'm actually amazed of how silenced is this thread although i demanded clearly an unban for a week now! What's the purpose of a thread if it doesn't satisfy the reason it's made for, lock this shit already then.
    Shit was getting filthier each fucking day we just didnt want to acknowledge nor take that first step to abandon the path we were following for many years now pretending that nothing is happening.
    Keep that ban and add one to the server, doesn't even matter.
    - sent on behalf of vipah.

As MeD, i'm retiring from my duties as a goalkeeper for VenemousToads and ending a career of 5 years with you guys.
    Shoutout to the OG's: Hero, Jason, Silver, James, Ivo, Frenk, Partyz, Name, Kath and THE Rio
    Farewell, ''That is your wrong''..

I really wonder what you trying to achieve with this. Sounds like blackmail/extortion, that if your wishes aren't met you'll stop playing. The problem is that I really doubt anyone cares, so there is no need to act childish this way. The same problem (nobody cares) is also why nothing happened with this unban request. Or with the carball server. And also why nothing will happen, If you can't accept that, well... It will not change anything because nobody cares.

Why would we want a person like Vipah on the forum? That message you wrote about him is just another reason for the ban. Some guy that swears and spreads negativity. Is there any reason why we would want to have him on the forum? Why does he need access anyway? No reason I can think of.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

Post was edited 3 times, last by “F-21” ().

MeD doesn't stopped playing because his brother is still banned (Imo the ban was deserved) or he want to get his will.
    I think he is leaving because he requested the unban 4 months ago and got until now no final decision about that.
    Thats bullshit imo.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Jasonek” ().

Well, ban evading is a ban reason so you achieve nothing here by ban evading. In my opinion the ban is deserved and well served. Just because some kids can’t control theirselves in the server (nobody cares) but bringing that to the forum, where people do care :youdontsay: They brought it upon themselves.

What else could come out of it other than a ban? The stupidly scream for attention just to spread dumb and stupidity around. Looking at the replies in this thread nobody seems to care to even remotely retain themselves.

The reason neon dies isn’t because of the lack of features. The reason is an outdated game being played less and less by a ever more growing toxic community. There seems to be so much hatred coming from the community towards neon.

Be happy with Tjong/Merlin and the people paying the server to give you guys the ability to even play. The only reward neon gets for this all: Neon sucks, doesn’t care and we MUST unban someone who clearly adds to the toxicity and not to anything constructive.

My personal opinion is simple: this is what it is, and will be until the servers eventually go black because we probably will run out of money for the server in the future, this might be years from now though.. or next year, who knows.
    As long as you have what you have, you have nothing to complain about. Instead of blaming neon for the lack of stuff put that time in learning how to script or organising tournaments, events and the like. Heck when was the last time anyone send a application for neon to help out in the server? You don’t care, why should we?

Just be happy with what u got and try to be more tolerant to each other, is it that hard? You guys are the community so you guys need to change. This hatred brings us nowhere. And maybe, then people doing foolish things can get unbans. But only if toxicity stays out. I will always vote against toxic players, they just don’t realize how much they ruïn the experience for others. On this ban: he seems to have some time served, imo we can start an unban vote...
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:

Pipo wrote:

The reason neon dies isn’t because of the lack of features. The reason is an outdated game being played less and less by a ever more growing toxic community. There seems to be so much hatred coming from the community towards neon.

Be happy with Tjong/Merlin and the people paying the server to give you guys the ability to even play. The only reward neon gets for this all: Neon sucks, doesn’t care and we MUST unban someone who clearly adds to the toxicity and not to anything constructive.

My personal opinion is simple: this is what it is, and will be until the servers eventually go black because we probably will run out of money for the server in the future, this might be years from now though.. or next year, who knows.
    As long as you have what you have, you have nothing to complain about. Instead of blaming neon for the lack of stuff put that time in learning how to script or organising tournaments, events and the like. Heck when was the last time anyone send a application for neon to help out in the server? You don’t care, why should we?

:fuckingkidding: :seriously: :genius:

Do you even read stuff here or are you just playing the "super einstein neon admin" who just comes up with stuff that arent even entirely true?

So u say the toxicity makes people leave the server? I play almost daily on the server with many others and we all get along for the most part. Ofc there some small fights/insults(mostly JOKES) etc. Thats natural. When were you on the server last time pipo? Did u stopped playing because of the toxic toxiness toxins of the server or cause u didnt like the game anymore? Guess what, updates/improvements gets u more players. Look at FFS server. Toxic as fuck but a lot of players with a lot of updates and improvements. Some good players from neon already switched to FFS cause of this.

And then you come with we wouldnt give a shit about this server or to neon. We arent thankful... have u even read all the posts of "the script" thread or even other well put threads on improving the server? The only response we get (if we get one...) is: No... Cant do it... Youre not allowed to... Ask Merlin..... etc.

Pipo: u dont care, why should we :genius:

Please dont come to me with "nobody is doing a member application"... like the NE behind the name would change anything. We would still be here in the same situation about the server.. besides that, in the last years non-neon members have done much more than anybody in this clan has done.

And people who care, pay and play a lot on this server have a right to be angry. As long as they arent being insultive etc.

Ontopic now with vipahs ban...

Firstly, yes it was a stupid idea. We all have done stupid stuff here. And we all apologized and learned from it. We all got a new chance.
    Vipah has been waiting for 4 months for a chance.
    He has a right to be angry. Ofc he might didnt used the best words but thats what u do when youre angry. I know vipah, hes a nice guy. Just a troll who wants to make jokes.

So yeah. 4 months and no descision. And now after he raged to this, the members crawl out and yell about the toxicity of him and of the whole communiy apparently...

Thx neon admins for your hard work and well put opinions.
    [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Apple+maps_d23e6b_4322471.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/So+close_610afa_4688357.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Nom+andddd+he+s+gone_3e66ee_4266810.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+could+watch+this+for+days_cb07f6_4123207.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Drums_398b7f_4403823.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mmmm+derpsi_9ead70_3862489.gif[/img]

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Namelezz” ().

Pipo wrote:

stop telling us over and over we're lucky that you pay for the server to keep it alive for us, like what the fuck are you talking about? It's a game, you're not doing me a favor or making my life better by paying for a game. I have the money to buy whole neon and throw it in water but I'm not saying "omg guys appreciate that we keep the server alive for you". Watch out what you're saying pipo.
    Wow, finally a decent response out of you, nice to see you writing something that makes sense again.

Namelezz wrote:

Pipo wrote:

Thx neon admins for your hard work and well put opinions.

On that topic: I am one guy with one opinion, I don't represent Neon as a whole, neither am I an admin, I'm merely a bystander by now. So don't weigh my opinion as anything more than just that: one opinion. This is just the way I currently see the community, or well at least from what I can tell by what is going on in the forums. And yes I did leave the server because of the non-stop spamming and so on... this wasn't the only reason ofcourse but it contributed in a big way to keep me unmotivated enough to ever really rejoin.

Namelezz wrote:

And then you come with we wouldnt give a shit about this server or to neon. We arent thankful... have u even read all the posts of "the script" thread or even other well put threads on improving the server? The only response we get (if we get one...) is: No... Cant do it... Youre not allowed to... Ask Merlin..... etc.

Hey, I don't like it that neon stopped developing, hell I never even liked United because it destroyed 2 great servers and a big part of the community in the process. But I do know this: The scripters that we have/had are gone, moved on or just stopped caring or have other stuff to do. And by now I am convinced that:
    - nobody gets access to the script(s)
    - nobody will work on the script

And as nobody seems to be able to get this changed whatsoever we are stuck in limbo.
    To me it does seem the community as a whole has become more toxic over time, I can't imagine you just seeing birds and sun in the skies. Calling it all toxic is my bad and I will apologise for that.
    I understand everyones frustration about the total loss of development but it would be easier for everyone to just live with it other than trying to change that. Nothing will come out of it, (my opinion).

Namelezz wrote:

Please dont come to me with "nobody is doing a member application"... like the NE behind the name would change anything. We would still be here in the same situation about the server.. besides that, in the last years non-neon members have done much more than anybody in this clan has done.

Compared to 1-2 years ago there was much more tolerance and there used to be better moderating.
    One option out there would be some limited member rank that isn't as "heavy" as joining Neon as some people might not want to do that. I don't know why I have to come up with this stuff though :genius: it should help to get some guys with muting rights and so on in there, but maybe not.. I don't know. To me carball is on its last legs, but that is for me, one guy personally. Once again I am one guy, one opinion. I don't say I want it to be this way, I don't make it this way, it is just what I feel is going on.

Also don't take the toxicity of the community with a grain of salt, if it would be truly that case only I would have left a long time ago.

ontopic:

For the sake of justice and bumping this thread a billion times to get closure once and for all I shall start a vote that should give a final verdict regarding this unban request.
    Just to clarify it shall have three options in there:
    - No
    - Yes, in the server
    - Yes, In the server and the forum

After this vote this case is closed and the voting result is FINAL.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:

isnt there any possibility this to change, especially the first one? I think that carball is pretty unique worldwide and it definetly has a very bright future if it reaches more people and it will surely pay off all the effort someone put in it. Imo it will be a pity if it just gets forgotten...
    - nobody will work on the script.

pipo did u ever fighted for something ?
    i mean cb isn't only a game, its live.
    so i will fight for it, even if i have to rescript whole carball.

but it would be easier for everyone to give the script to someone trustful and make neon great again.
    I dont understand Merlin, Firzen, Bass & Tjong why they let neon die on that way.

Williamx Shixsiper wrote:

Nice firzen ban him for changing his name to Hitler but don't ban kekz years ago and make fun of Muslims instead to support him when he insulted our religion and our god because it's very different democratic forum my ass

They want to make a scene only of what matches with their moods, highlighting things and playing the fool on others. Either do it the way it's supposed to be done as a reliable staff member or just don't.

Pipo wrote:

stop telling us over and over we're lucky that you pay for the server to keep it alive for us, like what the fuck are you talking about? It's a game, you're not doing me a favor or making my life better by paying for a game. I have the money to buy whole neon and throw it in water but I'm not saying "omg guys appreciate that we keep the server alive for you". Watch out what you're saying pipo.

I personally have no own income to help u with the expenses u should pay to keep the server alive, im still studying and unless this situation changes, YOU'RE the ones who should keep doing so otherwise it will go down and as hero says, it won't change a damn about our lives.. carball is hell of entertainment but nothing like a life-giving or life-depending thing. So just stop giving that excuse and attemting to humiliate us or own our existance for something that doesnt even work that way.
    Too obvious to identify me. Unable to? OH!, ''That is your wrong''.

- Yours [Best def] honestly,
    Fuck my ass.

So if I understand correctly, you do not care about the server staying alive? Sad to hear the "loyal" players came to such a conclusion.

I have the money to buy whole neon and throw it in water but I'm not saying "omg guys appreciate that we keep the server alive for you". Watch out what you're saying pipo.
    Not sure what I'd reply to this, but I'm happy you gave me a short laugh. And it also reminds me how childish a lot of the players are.

As far as I'm concerned, the server can be closed down, only thing I'd miss is an occasional chat with certain players who aren't this ridiculous.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

Post was edited 1 time, last by “F-21” ().

no one is childish here pipo, you have such a big eggo and always trying to show us that you know everything and understand it better than us, i tried many times and i even offered a trusted scripter and you didn't help me to get cb developed so ofc i don't care anymore, i didn't join the server for 25 days so i don't give a fuck anymore what you want to do

no one is childish here pipo, you have such a big eggo and always trying to show us that you know everything and understand it better than us, i tried many times and i even offered a trusted scripter and you didn't help me to get cb developed so ofc i don't care anymore, i didn't join the server for 25 days so i don't give a fuck anymore what you want to do

Maybe you dont care what happen to Neon Carball and maybe MeD also doesnt care anymore.
    But just stfu please , for me and some others is Carball still very important.
    Im definitly on your side and i dont get the point out of pipo but cmon Hero youre such an egoist.
    Im thankful that some people pay for Carball and you should too, because they paid years for our fun & our interest, as i noticed you paid like 0 cents for the neon server, so dont speak to loud like youre Bill Gates
    Now you get a " reallife " and "grow up" but for others like me is Carball still one of the best game ever so stop give them a reason to close carball, idiot
    Yes I never fighted for anything, that's why I took the trouble to become a section leader for United with the intention to propel it into a new era with many script updates and the like to improve the server... but guess what, I am not the owner, I am not trustworthy enough for the script, neither am I a scripter so I would just look at it and be like :notbad: that's a lot of lines of text... kthxbai :bitchplease: Also: It's not my intellectual property... I have 0 say over it, in it, about it, with it.
    Don't think I don't care or never cared because you don't know me, clearly.

I'm here long enough to give a fairly decent opinion about how things work in here, especially regarding the scripts :lol: Hey, I tried man... :megusta:

I don't have a big ego actually, I just get frustrated sometimes when people are just acting so childish and seeing the same posts about "the future of neon!" (mostly about scripts ideas and the like) which are never going to happen. The reason I tend to be negative on those threads is to not give hope, because hope will lead to even more frustration. Maybe to you it seems like I try to be mr. knowitall but that's not what I am trying to do. Just trying to get the point across that as long as you don't get any response from the scripters.. and their silence over the past couple of months/years should be an indicator about their willingness for change... :pokerface: speaks for itself.. but still people somehow think that somehow the script can be transferred to some random guy. Hey FFS Bought it, which Tjong regretted in the long run, but that was at least one dude with -real money and -real knowledge. FFS totally screwed carball so I might even understand them not letting anyone touch it ever again, because at least now it works great even though it's not very polished, shiny and featureful. As long as nobody here can even proof being a pro scripter in lua than I don't see any point in keeping bringing up the "MAKE CARBALL GREAT AGAIN" petition part. 54332 version 12312132A...

@burak I don't need my money back, neither does anyone else probably (maybe idk)... I still don't understand why people don't understand nothing is going to happen... not trying to be a sour depressive grape over here. Just trying to be realistic about it. :pokerface: I am not the bad guy. I may have been talking in a way that may seem like I'm mr. neon admýn whatever... Well I am not, and I don't want to be, so that is also why I resigned from United, people have a wrong idea about me and my intentions... I have overstepped my boundries with the toxic community part and I do apologise for that. But I will stand by the fact that without moderation childishness has free play and out of that players can leave. make of that what you will.

Neon is love, neon is life :sweetjesus:

Namelezz wrote:

besides that, in the last years non-neon members have done much more than anybody in this clan has done.
    :okay:

Nice firzen ban him for changing his name to Hitler but don't ban kekz years ago and make fun of Muslims instead to support him when he insulted our religion and our god because it's very different democratic forum my ass
    I didn't ban him.

I don't remember the details of Kekz' case right now, but I think changing one's name to a bad one is something different than making fun of a religion. Neon's democracy doesn't include rules or core attitudes. Here at Neon everyone is free to follow any religion and everyone is free to make fun of any religion.

stop telling us over and over we're lucky that you pay for the server to keep it alive for us, like what the fuck are you talking about?

Jasonek wrote:

Im thankful that some people pay for Carball and you should too, because they paid years for our fun & our interest, as i noticed you paid like 0 cents for the neon server, so dont speak to loud like youre Bill Gates
    We're lucky we have all our donors that have financed the server in the last years. The computer hosting the MTA server and the forum (and other stuff like the database) costs money and well, no donors, no money, no server :bean: .

I have the money to buy whole neon [...]
    Accepting offers. :likeasir:

Ivo wrote:

isnt there any possibility this to change, especially the first one?

Jasonek wrote:

but it would be easier for everyone to give the script to someone trustful and make neon great again.
    I dont understand Merlin, Firzen, Bass & Tjong why they let neon die on that way.
    This has been a topic for years now. Thing is I respect the authors of the script, Tjong and Merlin. They have been asked about passing the script sources, they have answered. They do not want it to reach people not trustworthy. They do not want to give the script away just so someone opens their own server with it, sells it or whatever. The attitude of people visible in posts in this very thread are reasons Merlin doesn't have any interest whatsoever in the script going to anyone else.

However, I made that clear years ago (no time right now to search the thread).

Jasonek wrote:

i mean cb isn't only a game, its live.
    so i will fight for it, even if i have to rescript whole carball.
    :cuteness:

By the way, rescripting is something I also recommended years ago. You could be done by now.

MeD[X] wrote:

carball is hell of entertainment but nothing like a life-giving or life-depending thing.
    :pondering: :lol:

Thank you, Pipo, for this: Unban request Vipah
    The nuts are refined! They take the coal!
    Is there maybe a way to motivate him to script again ?
    [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Apple+maps_d23e6b_4322471.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/So+close_610afa_4688357.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Nom+andddd+he+s+gone_3e66ee_4266810.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+could+watch+this+for+days_cb07f6_4123207.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Drums_398b7f_4403823.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mmmm+derpsi_9ead70_3862489.gif[/img]
    @Namelezz money is the motivation ;) always.

@Firzen rescript Neon Carball is such a hard thing i mean just look what FFS has made with the script..
    and to be honest i cant rescript carball yet, i can script 1-2 features or fix some things but an own gamemode ?
    I respect Merlin & Tjongs work "Neon United" too and i can understand their doubt.
    But the Carball Community is still in touch , i mean we are writing daily about everything.
    So if i get access to the FTP Server, i'd cooperate with you guys, nothing would be changed, only new features & more advertisement (still same name, same adress, same owner, same admins, your rules, you're still the bosses)
    I play Carball now for years, got enough time , nothing to do in my reallife ( :sad ) and offer me to make neon great again!

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Jasonek” ().