Report Kath

@ Kath i still broke absolutly 0 Rules.

stop saying this shit if u dont read the rules..

@ Hero

Burak was planned as my backup because I will not play any league games for this league and its planned since 2 days.
      So Burak wouldnt play for UnS for the rest of the season.

Kath wrote:

Barbawix wrote:

Still, thats not a reason to ban someone.

I banned because otherwise I would have to keep arenakicking Burak. The ban was planned to last the duration of the match, and to take this whole thing to the forums.

Just why you would keep arenakicking Burak , are u the Tournyowner or me?
      you are just an Admin which Abuse the rights against my rules and my will.
      nobody really nobody broke the rules not Burak , not me and u can read the tournyrules if u want again and again.
      u also can see that i dont changed it since weeks.

the only one who broke a rule is you with banning innocent people.
      but just keep tell to yourself that u are right.

vT is just a Funny Club , they always want to get their Will, if Kalamir(5/5 voted for against) , if 5 player rule when vT came like every day to me and told me to change the rules.
      Now ban 2 innocent people because u think theyre guillty but every single point speaks against u.

But what ever you vT still have to play the game against |K| or boycott and get disqualified, if this is what u want.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ANALyse” ().

ANALyse wrote:

@ Hero

I always tell myself this guy cant get any more stupid but i always turn out to be wrong :seriously: . Even if Burak wants to play for uns he cant , why? cuz uns played all of their matches. That means Burak finished with playing league. FINISH. END. DONE. Its another question why the schedules are so fucked up but that didnt matter until now... when your enormous lack of common sense come on the surface to be noticed by anyone... So basically burak will have played 4 (?) matches more than any team will. (For jason: f.e. vt,k,//,x,uns will have 8 matches by the end of the league and burak will have like 12.) So you are not only messing up the loan players but you are also messing up the stats. If the schedule was OK and burak left uns in week 3 i doubt anyone would have made a big deal of it. I DONT GIVE FUCK. So now I kindly beg you to try to understand what I am saying with your last couple of brain cells if they havent died recently @Jason

Ivo wrote:

ANALyse wrote:

@ Hero

I always tell myself this guy cant get any more stupid but i always turn out to be wrong :seriously: . Even if Burak wants to play for uns he cant , why? cuz uns played all of their matches. That means Burak finished with playing league. FINISH. END. DONE. Its another question why the schedules are so fucked up but that didnt matter until now... when your enormous lack of common sense come on the surface to be noticed by anyone... So basically burak will have played 4 (?) matches more than any team will. (For jason: f.e. vt,k,//,x,uns will have 8 matches by the end of the league and burak will have like 12.) So you are not only messing up the loan players but you are also messing up the stats. If the schedule was OK and burak left uns in week 3 i doubt anyone would have made a big deal of it. I DONT GIVE FUCK. So now I kindly beg you to try to understand what I am saying with your last couple of brain cells if they havent died recently @Jason

Dude you have 0 respect for other players, stop talking to me again and again.
      U are 17 years old and insulting people , i can see on your behaivor that youre not adult in your head.and even a Bambi acts more like a men than u even if hes 14.
      But to come back to the Topic : Even if Burak's team finished the league! isnt he allowed to use his skills in a club which needs it?
      I mean we have right now a lot of free players, why they shouldnt be able to help a club which needs a guy? because |K| needed one, and btw here is a Topic about Reporting an Abusing SL and not about your Opinion or someshit
      because it is MY TOURNAMENT and MY RULES so i know what i can do and what not (without changing the rules)
      So Kath had 0 reason to ban me and if u like it or not you are free to get out of the tournament anytime.
      3 Options.
      1. We play the Leaguematch
      2. Your Team boycott and get disqualified of the Tournament.
      3. Crying how bad the Tournamentcreator is and take 2x 5-0 loses

You should stop to compare this Tournament with Tournaments from 2015 because u cant. Neon dies slowly and we have not that much teams to organize great Tournaments with 6 player per Team.
      Idk if this shit goes into your brain but we are a small Community with maybe 15 active players, you should stop to think that we are here in Premier League or LaLiga and calm down , toxic child.

Post was edited 6 times, last by “ANALyse” ().

OK, I tried! I tried! Its obvious you cant understand what im saying ,let it be... I only dont get what my age got to do with all of this and is 17 even so young? whatever... your understandings are weird anyway. And about the respect, I respect the people who deserve my respect, not every retard out there.

edit: how do you expect bambi to take a side and express his opinion when he doesnt even know english yet. The guy just avoids talking and thats the right thing to do, I suggest you to follow his steps for the good of all of us. Also, did you understand what i said about the stats and the unequality of matches burak will have by the end of the league compared to the rest participants in my previous post? Or do I have to explain again?

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Ivo” ().

I think you dont understand for what this topic is created right?
      We dont discuss about the end of the Tournament or how much retard i am.

We talk about an abusing Section Leader and if u have nothing to say what is helpful here just be quiet

edit: Not the guy with most goals in the league will be the Striker of the Season if u care for it.
      The boy with the best average between played minutes and scored goals will be the Striker of the League

Post was edited 8 times, last by “ANALyse” ().

First of all: I didn't read anything about the league or Carball or anything in that direction, since I wouldn't understand it anyways. I'm not into Carball. :bitchplease:

But what I understand is that Kath banned Jason and Burak, but they didn't actually break any Neon, United or Carball rule, but just a rule created by Jason himself for the running league. So actually no reason to ban him.

BUT, section leaders have like householder's rights. They can define which rules apply to the server, if they don't collide with the Neon rules. It means they could also ban you for something, whatever it is, and create a rule afterwards. But there has to be a rule and till now I don't see any rule that they both broke. Till now I see an abusive behavior or abuse of rights. At least that's how we used to deal with it back in Neon Race-time. If you don't think you abused your rights, please explain yourself.

Also it's possible for Barbawix to give you a warning, if you abuse your rights. How else should that end, if you abuse your rights and Rio shields you everytime? "Hey, you abused your rights, but I'm okay with that. LOL!" - No. Also, I see myself in the position to warn you.

At the moment I don't see why they should stay banned and I am for an unban asap. No vote needed in my opinion.

I hope that answers everything @ANALyse @Drogba @Burak_Yilmaz @whoeverneededit.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
      I can understand what concerns you had Kath, but I also think banning him was wrong, it's a user-made tournament and really has nothing to do with the server rules... I'm glad people actually still make such events.
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
      "People already got banned for less." - Bass

Post by “Fabian” ()

This post was deleted by “Kath”: “Asked for delete” ().