Report Kath

      Report Kath

      Hey People.

      Tonight we had a big discuss because of the League, even so big that i have to report a SL for abusing his rights.
      Kath banned me for no reason from the Server ( he also banned Burak )
      I will explain the situation short : after we made a poll if Burak is allowed to play as loan in |K| ( what we won )
      Kath said he will not accept that poll and will ban Burak and me if he plays in League.
      instead acting like a adult SL he more acts like a 12 year old girl which abuse his rights.

      He had 2 Options : - 1.Dont join the Match
      - 2.Ban us if we play.
      he choosed the abusing way
      Screenshot of the ban


      First of all. Kath didnt ban you for no reason, you dictatored your own league, and violated your OWN rules. If kath would have accepted this, there is no reason to play a league anymore since the creator would ALWAYS WIN since he can change his own rules anyways right?

      ANALyse wrote:




      Kath banned me for no reason from the Server ( he also banned Burak )
      I will explain the situation short : after we made a poll if Burak is allowed to play as loan in |K| ( what we won )



      You really thought the poll was serious? Where IQ?
      Evening,

      the situation was the following: since the start of the League, it was very clear that club changing was not allowed and that your team would have to play with the players that you applied with. This was the case until Fabian came in and asked the tournament creator - Jason - to be able to play with vT until he was gone to Bulgaria Belgium, where he would end up working in a week and not to be seen again.

      Although there were discussions, Jason agreed, and Fabian ended up playing in a match against Flame Falcons. After Fabian was gone, we were told that we would have to replay the match since Fabian was no longer a part of vT. We haven't done so yet, but we would not have any problem in doing so.

      The problem comes when Burak left UnS (another participant of the tourney) some days ago and joined |K| (Jason's club) today. They were asked if Burak would be able play the game, to which Jason's reply was "is it your tourny or mine?". Now, it was a rule that was said over and over by the creator himself - a player of another club would not be able to play in another's club name, before, or after leaving said club. So why would it change now?

      I told them that Burak would not be able to play the game. It is not about the League anymore. It is about Carball. If we let this happen we set up a path for the future where the creator of the tournament is able to push and give an advantage to his own team over the rest. That is something I will simply not let happen. Not as a Section Leader, not as a Member, not as a Community Manager, and not as a player of Neon.

      I warned several times that if Burak were to play, I would ban them both. This gave rise to an explosion of complaints (understandable) from both parties to see who could have the bigger balls. Along this, there was a poll created on the Skype group by a player that was not part of either team, which you can see here: can burak play? (the question refers ... - Straw Poll . Clearly, it is not made in a serious tone.

      The arena was created, and Burak joined. The arena started, and I banned both Burak and Jason for the duration of a day.

      For stuff concerning the League, I will talk with some people and will take ownership if needed, the tournament is not over if people do not want it to be over.

      I hope the situation is now clear.
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

      Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kath” ().

      @Kath

      Ban people without reason (also the Tournamentcreator) and wanna take the leadership?

      You can go on my Thread which i made for the Tourny
      Nowhere stands : youre not allowed to switch your club for once.
      So i broke absolutly 0 rules also burak didnt and u banned for no reason
      Banning people without a reason is abusing.
      another rule says : acts like a sportman and HONESTLY? you^dont even act like a sportgirl

      Post was edited 2 times, last by “ANALyse” ().

      I'd like to point out 1 thing. You said that Fabian participated in some match. Well, I see you LOVE YOUR RULES and as I still believe in my eyes, there's a rule that says: "The maximum of players each club can have in tournament is 4". So in that case that team violated the rules also.
      When I was a Section Leader most of the player base hated me for this and that... for making this decision and making that decision, but I was one of the members with the least amount of bans given. Banning Jason and Burak just like this... EVEN IF THEY VIOLATED THE RULES, is not acceptable in my eyes. But the situation in the server as far as members and their rights are concerned is totaly different. It's uncontrolable. Not even [Ne]on will manage to deal with it.
      Anyways, It's sad that another league has been frigging depraved. We're savages who haven't played a normal tournament in ages. Shame on us.

      I'd like to hear about the first thing I pointed out. Thanks
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
      Soo after reading the logs and conversations (it was a lot) i will add my opinion to this. I dont care who set up or broke some tourny rules. Jason is owner of it and can basicially do whatever he wants. Same its the right of every player and team to quit the tourny due to that. The point that creators of a tourny can do whatever they want in future if we dont interfer here is also bullshit. Just dont join a tourny created by someone you dont trust in. To ban 2 players for this; one for changing a rule; and the other for playing; is not acceptable. Due to that i will give Kath a warning. Furthermore i will unban Jason and Burak and mute them for their behaviour 1 day instead as this was inappropriate aswell. Sometimes i feel like a kindergarden teacher... :fuckingkidding:
      Thanks to barba, everyone now should feel that justice took place.. Kath banned and got warned for that and from the other side, the match didn't get played as kath wanted and we can still figure out weither burak should get a slot in K team during this tourny or not, weither it's legal to make loans from another teams or not.. Therefore, here is a second chance to be given, let's use it and for god sake keep carball a good place to pass time in, don't keep hatered in ur hearts. Move on.. We're a family where mistakes happen and get dealt with in peace and purity.
      Too obvious to identify me. Unable to? OH!, ''That is your wrong''.

      - Yours [Best def] honestly,
      Fuck my ass.


      In that case the match vT vs Falcons won't have to be played again, as Jason is the dictator and I got it black on white that he allowed me to play. Anyways, also X was allowed to play with 5 so not only vT did.

      I agree with Kath to be honest. However, greetings from Belgium(Not really the reason I left, I left cuz you are all retarted!!)

      BYE
      I agree maybe that its not a good timing to invite Burak as Loan to K
      But i will not play on this Tournament anymore and |K| needed a new singing otherwise we had a boring league which would decided yet.

      We also talk whole time about "Rules" or like barba said "changing rules"
      but can u tell me which rule i broke?

      Tournament rules :


      2. Rules

      Maximum Ping: 150

      Minimum FPS: 25

      A referees word is final

      It would be fine, when all players stay untill the referee says that everyone can leave (Because of Screenshot)

      Goals can get canceled by the referee (lag etc.)

      Follow the standard server rules

      Always 3v3 matches

      All matches will last 15 minutes

      If a player gets pingkicked 3 times he IS NOT ALLOWED to join back (if the kicked player refuses to obey and comes back on purpose, his team will lose the game)

      Ramming is FORBIDDEN

      Ramming just before the kickoff so someone cant do it ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN.

      It
      is punishable with a direct kicking from the arena and without any
      possibility of coming back (if the punished player refuses to obey and
      joins back his team will lose the game)

      Act always sportsmanlike

      Multiple clumjumping IS NOT ALLOWED

      If a team doesnt show up after the match was set up, the other team is allowed after 15 minutes to demand to the ref a 5-0 win

      If a team doesnt set up a match althought the other team wanted to set it up in the gameweek, the other team gets a 5-0 win

      If 2 Clubs got the same amount og points the direct comparison decides, if its same aswell the goaldifference does

      Test of a new rule

      Kalamir only allowed till 7:30.

      If u do Kalamir after 7:30 your whole team get a warning, if u do it again the Kalamirplayer will get kicked.

      NOTICE: If u get 3x Kicked (doenst
      matter if Pingkick or normal kick) youre not allowed to continue playing
      and nobody is allowed to replace.

      Player which kicked more than 2x are not allowed to switch with the reserve player.
      1. As far as i know Loans have always been possible in the leagues before so i dont undesrstand why you make a theatre out of that.

      2. Jason was the only one motivated to host a new Season and without him you wouldnt have a Season 5. If you dont like his way of organize a League then start ur own one and stop complaining about his tournament. He should be the one who takes the final desicions and noone else.

      Thats my opinion and everyone who doesnt agree with it feel free to hate.
      Thanks.
      On April 2014 the server discovered James.

      Clubs were searching for mascots and had problems so James invented animals.

      James showed once a boy how to aim at the goal, this boy is known today as Frenk.

      When James entered the server, Clubs requested for joining him.

      Before hard league matches starts, players are praying to James to gain strenght.

      Fabian wrote:

      In that case the match vT vs Falcons won't have to be played again, as Jason is the dictator and I got it black on white that he allowed me to play. Anyways, also X was allowed to play with 5 so not only vT did.

      I agree with Kath to be honest. However, greetings from Belgium(Not really the reason I left, I left cuz you are all retarted!!)

      BYE


      The different is : vT is the only one Club witch played in whole Tournament with 5 Players.
      and yes jason the bad dictator agree

      Khames wrote:

      1. As far as i know Loans have always been possible in the leagues before so i dont undesrstand why you make a theatre out of that.

      2. Jason was the only one motivated to host a new Season and without him you wouldnt have a Season 5. If you dont like his way of organize a League then start ur own one and stop complaining about his tournament. He should be the one who takes the final desicions and noone else.

      Thats my opinion and everyone who doesnt agree with it feel free to hate.
      Thanks.


      There is nothing more to be said. None of the vT players have organised anything in their life as far as Carball is concerned (maybe only Kath did once, but not sure). And this is about just 1 extra player playing the rest of the season since Jason is not available. Shame on you guys.

      ANALyse wrote:

      Fabian wrote:

      In that case the match vT vs Falcons won't have to be played again, as Jason is the dictator and I got it black on white that he allowed me to play. Anyways, also X was allowed to play with 5 so not only vT did.

      I agree with Kath to be honest. However, greetings from Belgium(Not really the reason I left, I left cuz you are all retarted!!)

      BYE


      The different is : vT is the only one Club witch played in whole Tournament with 5 Players.
      and yes jason the bad dictator agree


      That's what I was saying aswell. They also violated the rules so you're even. But they are the ones whining and the ones that don't want to play against that team of Flying Killers despite saying that they would smash them anyway. Pathetic. Just pathetic.
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
      First of all it was never possible to get someone as a loan to play 2 weeks back even the previous league someone tried it and barba did forbid it.
      Secondly, Fabian asked Jason several times to make it possible to play with 5 players but he always refused until Barbawix asked him too so James could play and the difference here is that both sides agreed on so vT violated no rules.
      Thirdly, I've been telling Burak and Jason with all respect that it's not possible to invite burak a day and make him play the same day not only that, but also 2 weeks back so if you talk logically, K vs vT should have been played 2 weeks ago which means burak played for uns and changed to K to play for then changed back to uns to play then changed back to K to play then came back uns.
      The last thing I wanna talk about is that once I told them it's not possible for burak to play, Jason treated us so disrespectful. I told him the same situation happened the previous league and Barbawix refused it he came up with "Is it your league or mine". Like what the fuck? We appreciate you wasted your time to make us a league but if you're saying that there would be no league without you, there was no league without vT as well. You don't have to be a dictator towards us because it's your league. You wanted to force us to let him play which is against every logic and tried to show who had bigger balls. Your attitude deserved a ban, same for burak who was provoking for a very long time.
      Peace out

      Post was edited 1 time, last by “Williamx Shixsiper” ().

      Race wrote:

      I'd like to point out 1 thing. You said that Fabian participated in some match. Well, I see you LOVE YOUR RULES and as I still believe in my eyes, there's a rule that says: "The maximum of players each club can have in tournament is 4". So in that case that team violated the rules also.

      This is exactly why I wrote the part of Fabian. It was another rule that was broken. And the fact that we have to replay the match against Flame Falcons speaks for itself. Why would we have to replay the game if the same thing happens in another team and suddenly that team's change is legit?

      Race wrote:

      When I was a Section Leader most of the player base hated me for this and that... for making this decision and making that decision, but I was one of the members with the least amount of bans given.

      Funny you say that, considering you banned Namelezz back then only because you wanted him to apologize.

      Barbawix wrote:

      Jason is owner of it and can basicially do whatever he wants.

      Got it, chief. The tournament organizer can do whatever he wants, even if it means breaking his own rules when the same situation happened to another team, just to give an advantage to his own.

      Barbawix wrote:

      The point that creators of a tourny can do whatever they want in future if we dont interfer here is also bullshit

      It is not about a League. It is about Carball. I already explained that in my other reply. Can you just not notice the path we set for the future if we let stuff that is not right to keep happening? This happened with the spam in arenas, and see how everyone is now spamming when back then we even used to ban people for it. The rule about spamming got broken, and we changed it so people could keep spamming because it is fun. If we let this whole stuff happen, then we, again, show the rest of the player-base that because you are an organizer you can blend your rules to give your team an advantage, and then your whole competitive aspect of this game gets ruined.

      Barbawix wrote:

      Due to that i will give Kath a warning

      For that you also do need Rio's acceptance of the warning.

      Khames wrote:

      1. As far as i know Loans have always been possible in the leagues before so i dont undesrstand why you make a theatre out of that.

      Except in this League it was told since the beginning that you would have to play with the players that you applied with. No changes.

      Race wrote:

      There is nothing more to be said. None of the vT players have organised anything in their life as far as Carball is concerned (maybe only Kath did once, but not sure).

      Yes, I definitely haven't organised a single thing.
      Carball 2v2 Tournament - Winter
      Carball 3v3 Tournament - New Year
      Carball League 2015 - Table
      Carball Season 4 - Ending

      Race wrote:

      Shame on you guys.

      Shame on you for trying to let this slide by.
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

      Kath wrote:

      Got it, chief. The tournament organizer can do whatever he wants, even if it means breaking his own rules when the same situation happened to another team, just to give an advantage to his own.


      Still, thats not a reason to ban someone.

      Kath wrote:

      For that you also do need Rio's acceptance of the warning.


      To be honest i dont care. If I think that someone abuses his or her rights, acts out of emotions, for his own good, unfair..... i will interfer and stop this.

      Barbawix wrote:

      Still, thats not a reason to ban someone.

      I banned because otherwise I would have to keep arenakicking Burak. The ban was planned to last the duration of the match, and to take this whole thing to the forums.

      Barbawix wrote:

      To be honest i dont care. If I think that someone abuses his or her rights, acts out of emotions, for his own good, unfair..... i will interfer and stop this.

      Good for you. That's good thinking. You still need Rio's acceptance of the warning. It's a fact.
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

      Kath wrote:



      Race wrote:

      When I was a Section Leader most of the player base hated me for this and that... for making this decision and making that decision, but I was one of the members with the least amount of bans given.

      Funny you say that, considering you banned Namelezz back then only because you wanted him to apologize.


      What you're mentioning here is not releveant. I banned him for making jokes towards me regarding cancer.

      Kath wrote:

      Barbawix wrote:

      Jason is owner of it and can basicially do whatever he wants.

      Got it, chief. The tournament organizer can do whatever he wants, even if it means breaking his own rules when the same situation happened to another team, just to give an advantage to his own.


      Yes, Kath. Seems like you're finally understanding the way things are. There's always been an advantage when the organiser of the league plays in the league itself. There was in all seasons rules that were changed just to be in someone else's advantage. Don't wanna mention other bans.

      Kath wrote:

      Khames wrote:

      1. As far as i know Loans have always been possible in the leagues before so i dont undesrstand why you make a theatre out of that.
      Except in this League it was told since the beginning that you would have to play with the players that you applied with. No changes.
      Fabian played for vT and Drogba was part of X and then played for K... so rules in that league are a mirage. You can't follow one rule and break another. You either follow all rules or none of them, because it's pointless.

      Kath wrote:

      Barbawix wrote:

      The point that creators of a tourny can do whatever they want in future if we dont interfer here is also bullshit

      It is not about a League. It is about Carball. I already explained that in my other reply. Can you just not notice the path we set for the future if we let stuff that is not right to keep happening? This happened with the spam in arenas, and see how everyone is now spamming when back then we even used to ban people for it. The rule about spamming got broken, and we changed it so people could keep spamming because it is fun. If we let this whole stuff happen, then we, again, show the rest of the player-base that because you are an organizer you can blend your rules to give your team an advantage, and then your whole competitive aspect of this game gets ruined.


      No. You guys failed as Section Leaders. You failed hard. All the spamming shit was allowed by you. This is what you get and you'll keep facing. Worst decision-makers in Neon's history... ever. Worse than Ironorgane. Worse than me even... All you whined about here is that specific Carball match where you weren't willing to accept Burak play while you had your other teammates saying "We'll smash them with or without Burak". SO IN YOUR CASE, it is about the league and it is about Carball.
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]