Application by Deamonik

Application by Deamonik

Nick(s): Deamonik
      Birthdate: 6th August 1998
      Languages: Slovak, English
      Something about your MTA-Career: Okay, so my MTA career is rather long and I would like to shorten it a little bit. Making it simple, I was playing all gamemodes on all possible servers, between the years 2008-2015, being DD at its peak in 2012. At this point I founded and led a professional DD team. This lasted for 3 years. As some of you know I started to play in Neon by 2015, becoming a member later in the year. In 2017 I did leave the clan as the situation in Neon was stable and the development stagnated, the server had enough active members and I felt i could help no more. I got an opportunity to be a part of a growing clan, which I wanted to be part of, and help the community to grow, expand and to reach the potential. Unfortunate things happened during the development stages and the clan got closed by the end of 2018.
      Why do you want to join Neon?: To be completely honest, I am more or less familiar with the situation in the clan, and as far as the things didn't change I believe the peak of the clan reached it's point long long time ago. The reason why I applied to the clan again is very simple and pure. I got very annoyed by random people coming to the server and spamming straight the chat without the regulars being able to communicate at any level. Few minutes after this occured, I am here writing this request. One of the reasons as well is that only active Neon members are the section leaders, making it total of 3 members playing the game, and they are simply not always on the server. This is not the only time chat was unreadable, and because of that I just decided to apply.
      How can you support Neon or the community?:
      The way of support is basically stated above. Since there is no active development in the clan, there is not many fields to support the clan except making tournaments which doesn't affect the membership since anyone can do them, and basically making the chat readable in the game. Which is an issue sometimes D: ...
      So this is my pure reason behind the request.
      I am aware that I didn't leave the clan as I wish i did. You might have doubts about me, I completely understand that, and I follow your possible negative opinion on the request.
      I believe that's it from my side, hopefully I didn't miss anything important :pondering:

Cheers!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Deamonik” ().