Application by Medimurec (MeDi)

• Trial

Application by Medimurec (MeDi)

Nick(s): Medimurec (MeDi)
      Birthdate: 27.08.2001.
      Languages: Croatian, English, a bit of German
      Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || You can add me on Discord, my name is Filip |TheEpicOne#2332, I don't use Skype anymore, also you can contact me on E-Mail :filip.golub25@gmail.com
      Something about your MTA-Career: My first MTA server was Neon Race, here I meet a lot of good people and Neon Race is the best server I've ever seen. After some time I decided to take a break and started to playing other servers like Twisted Gamers ( TG) and Team-NeO. There is like milion servers on MTA but Neon Race now Neon United is something really special. To be honest, I know I was angry person in 2012? I don't remember but I was camping a lot, insulting others, keep in mind I was 11 years old xd, now I'm totally new person and I'm sorry to all, take my apology!
      Why do you want to join Neon?: I want to have some more experience.
      How can you support Neon or the community?:
      By punishing users if they break rules, help them with their problems.

Thanks for reading my application.

With friendly greetings
      Medimurec (MeDi) ^^ :love: :thumbsup: <3
      You meet the requirements.

A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the of 1st of October, 2019, at 21:00 CEST. Good luck!

Tip

Avoid copy-pasting next time ;)
      Moderator, Community Manager and Maptester.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Dani” ().