The Neon Server's

Well, to find out what OS you are using contact your computer manufacturer via fax and ask them.

To check your IPv4/IPv6 support go to IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack Test or ask Google. The control panel of my Fritz Box also tells me, if I have DualStack Lite (it says DS Lite then). If you do own a Fritz Box it's likely you can find that out easily as well (it's on the overview page). If you have some other router you'd have to google it, but if you can't find it out it's not so important.

I don't know how to find out the MTA version, because I do not have it installed, but if I remember correctly it is written in one corner of the screen in the main menu. Or you can type version into the console or the like.
    The nuts are refined! They take the coal!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Firzen” ().

Let me translate it for you: y he install if he no like paly??

Please refrain from continuing the discussion about whether the owner of an MTA server should have MTA installed or not. Feel free to open a new thread for that. And please stop flaming/aggression here and go post some maybe useful information finally.
    The nuts are refined! They take the coal!

Firzen wrote:

Let me translate it for you: y he install if he no like paly??

Please refrain from continuing the discussion about whether the owner of an MTA server should have MTA installed or not. Feel free to open a new thread for that. And please stop flaming/aggression here and go post some maybe useful information finally.

humor is lost in 2020 or wat
    And I guess any plan he ever had to join you just murdered by acting like you do. Swearing isn’t actually humorous it’s mostly just childish and rude. Don’t forget you guys came here with an question and Firzen is so nice to respond, seriously. And then he gets this. And you guys wonder why the server is empty :bitchplease:

Pipo wrote:

And I guess any plan he ever had to join you just murdered by acting like you do. Swearing isn’t actually humorous it’s mostly just childish and rude. Don’t forget you guys came here with an question and Firzen is so nice to respond, seriously. And then he gets this. And you guys wonder why the server is empty :bitchplease:

in german we say : "zieh dir deinen stock aus dem arsch"
    firzen did nothing wrong and he dont got mad from a jokeful sentence like
    "gg owner of a MTA server dont even have mta installed "
    it was obviously a joke and only people which have nothing to do with that conversation come out of their corners and cry me a river.
    disgusting people here for real
    in german we also say "spielverderber"

maybe you guys take a look into the logs and count how often rio fucked my mom in 2019 and then flame me again because of "dude put the dick out of your mouth and speak normally with me "

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Jasonek” ().