Application by Kirito.

Application by Kirito.

Nick(s): Kirito. / ButterKeKso

Birthdate: June 18th, 2000

Languages: German / English / some words of French

Contact-Information: || E-Mail: misschitoge18@gmail.com || Skype: - ||

Something about your MTA-Career: My MTA Career has started in the year 2013. I started playing on a Deathmatch Server and then on a Reallife-Server.
      I started played NeoN United the first time in December 2016 with my friend @Nick Wilde who recommended it to me and was semi-active.
      Since a couple of Weeks im very active now. And that will remain so.

Why do you want to join Neon?: Well, this is the server where I spend a lot of time at the moment. The Gamemodes makes really fun to play, even if not as many players are playing. One Reason for that could be that I noticed that some players doesn't read the rules and then break rules, for example insulting others. That happens often when no Admin is online. I want to change this with my activity and also want to help that the Server gets more Players like in old times.

How can you support Neon or the community?: One Reason could be, that im very active. The other Reasons are, that I always would support the Users who need help. I also want to help to finding Bugs and report them, and I also would checked if the rules gonna get followed. I want to help, that the Server gets more players again, that new Users feel Welcome and not be chased away by rule-breakers.

Greetings,
      Kirito. / ButterKeKso
      no