Application by Veterano

• Declined

Application by Veterano

Nick(s):Veterano
    Birthdate:February 18th 2003
    Languages:Portugues/English
    Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || marvelragnaroki77@gmail.com or Discord Veterano#2987

Something about your MTA-Career:MTA game since 2010,I started on the Freeroam servers, after a while my friends showed me a new game mode that was RaceDM, I played on some servers like: EPG / FFS / Neon Fun Server and others, I participated in communities like ttw and UnitGames, and I keep playing since then, I will not tell my entire career, otherwise this app will be my entire MTA history, if you know what I mean

Why do you want to join Neon?: I want to have more experience and help the Community to grow more and more

How can you support Neon or the community?:Well, I have a lot that I can contribute. Support users who need help, find bugs and report them, and also check if the rules will be followed and help the server have more players again as it was before

Additional:
    Thank you for reading my application to participate in Neon, I hope you enjoyed it.
    Have a nice day! :D
    You have to have a minimum of 2 days playtime on United, or 30,000 score on Carball if you want to become a Trial, and considering that you have just registered yesterday, that seems impossible. :bitchplease:

You do not meet the requirements.
    You may try again after 2 weeks.
    Moderator and Community Manager.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Dani” ().