Application by K3kZ

Application by K3kZ

Nick(s): K3kZ
      Birthdate: 13.10.1996
      Languages: German, English
      Contact-Information: Discord: SgtKnoppers#0568

Something about your MTA-Career: Well, it started somewhere between 2012 and 2013. I started playing on an german Reallife-Server for some years. After that I discovered DayZ. While I learned how to script and got the basic knowlegde of administration, a friend of mine and me started our own DayZ-Server, which was acutally very sucessfull (daily ~80-100) players. In this time I also discovered Neon and its carball mode.

Why do you want to join Neon?: I want to get rid of the annoying players like Burak. I stand in for ban him atleast once in the week for 24h. With this measure I can assure you more fun, friendly behanvior and the old community back. For a better neon!

How can you support Neon or the community?:
      Well, somehow I already descirbed that above. With banning Burak atleast once a week we can live more friendly and with more peace. The server-behanviour will raise and the fun will be back. I know that this sounds stupid to say in an application but we acutally all know deep in ourselves that Burak is the main reason for all hate in this community.