Ban

• Rejected
    [color = lawngreen] Nick: [/ b] [/ color] barrazarodri
    [color = lawngreen] [b] Informes: [/ b] [/ color] Goku
    [color = lawngreen] [b] Fecha y hora: [ / b] [/ color] 6/7/2020
    [color = lawngreen] [b] Motivo: [/ b] [/ color] estaban sin razón
    [color = lawngreen] [b] Evidencia: [/ b] [/ color] forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php…-IMG-20200706-WA0007-jpg/ forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php…hot-20200706-061457-jpeg/
    [color = lawngreen] [b ] Información adicional: [/ b] [/ color] Bueno, lo que sucedió fue que hace 2 días estaba jugando al carball y Andrew me prohibió "rq" y le pregunté por qué no estaba de acuerdo y me dijo que "abandonara e insultara". Le pedí pruebas de lo que sucedió, pero le dije que me dijera Como es la regla de "rq" y él no me respondió, también le dije que goku hacia "rq" y le pasó 3/3 pruebas para que le den la prohibición como ami ya que gracias a él me prohibieron porque tiene un capricho conmigo Siempre busca problemas para mí y Andrew respondió "no cuenta porque gokuterminé el juego "dije y ¿por qué me estás prohibiendo si no tienes pruebas de que yo también lo terminé? No me respondió para colmo, me pasaron una foto donde Andrew me insultó porque ocurrió un error igual foto 2 veces y me enojé y quiero que me den una explicación con evidencia de mi prohibición durante 4 días y porque no le hace nada a goku en una parte andrew dice "rq is rq" pero él no le dice a goku y él no me responder, no puede ser que este menú es el juicio de esta manera :/
    Files
    Ok so first of all he is addressing Andrew for banning him in result of his constant practice of rq stating that he’s got his reasons to do so which is totally a lie.
    Second of all he obviously didn’t include the fact that he tried to fool Andrew into banning Goku with the 3rd screenshot thing as Andrew said upwards.
    Future Super Saiyan.
    So correct me now if I am wrong but I try to conclude all the pieces I have to reconstuct the problem:

The claimant asserted he was banned for ragequitting. Indeed there is a rule which allows to punish massive ragequitting.
    Did it happen more than once?
    Are there proofs?
    Since we are in a kind of lawsuit it would be nice to have proofs for him ragequitting multiple times duo the defendant is innocent as long as not proven otherwise.

On the other side the claimant also claims that Goku ragequitted aswell multiple times (Is it right? Are there proofs for that?). And also complains about Andrew insulting him, with a proof given.
    So what is the claimant trying to achieve? Does he want to get unbanned or Goku and Andrew being punished for his charges he made?

K3kZ wrote:

So correct me now if I am wrong but I try to conclude all the pieces I have to reconstuct the problem:

The claimant asserted he was banned for ragequitting. Indeed there is a rule which allows to punish massive ragequitting.
    Are there proofs?
    Since we are in a kind of lawsuit it would be nice to have proofs for him ragequitting multiple times duo the defendant is innocent as long as not proven otherwise.

On the other side the claimant also claims that Goku ragequitted aswell multiple times (Is it right? Are there proofs for that?). And also complains about Andrew insulting him, with a proof given.
    So what is the claimant trying to achieve? Does he want to get unbanned or Goku and Andrew being punished for his charges he made?

-Alright so Did it happen more than one? Of course it did, he got banned in the past for the same reason and also The man the myth the legend aka Dorito(one of his closest friends) saw the same fate a couple of weeks ago.
    -Are There Proofs? Yep, I could make a whole gallery display with all there is.

Now referring to the Goku thing.... YES! Goku did leave the arena BUT! when the match was already over and that is what Andrew refers to because barraza is trying way too hard to get Goku punished somehow.

Andrew insulted him? Yes, but barraza does not understand that he got that coming to him since he was extremely annoying.

So yeah he basically wants every single thing you stated K3kz, plus he wants the superior here in neon staff to make a revision of each of you guys because in his own words nothing is fair here.

Imo he should remain banned as he is, Why? Because as I said earlier he had it coming.
    Future Super Saiyan.
    Oh, there is proof. I have a total of 4 screenshots of him ragequitting.|
    And I feel like because he doesn't like Goku because of his reasons, he's trying to take him down with him.
    He is also trying to make me punished for insulting him.

Yes, me insulting him was childish. But I did it to prove that he's trying to fool me.
    Goku did ragequit, and I probably either forgot to take action or didn't want to, which is me not doing my job.
    Professional, idiotic kid.
    Well, mostly barrazarodri wants to make me look bad of course rq, but since I sent Andrew tests of a game that I had finished and won and this barraza boy sent him abandonment catch to Andrew. Previously one of barraza’s friends informed me that he was taking false abandonment captures to make me look bad and forbid me. on that same day he had decided to take captures every time he played against him to prove that if he finished playing. Anyway I showed Andrew that I reconnected and went to finish playing I even sent him several captures where I will to reconnect, In addition to sending 2 times a same catch to ban me is not something fun? cheating with something serious I wonder?

Aleanousky wrote:

K3kZ wrote:

Are there proofs?

-Alright so Did it happen more than one? Of course it did, he got banned in the past for the same reason and also The man the myth the legend aka Dorito(one of his closest friends) saw the same fate a couple of weeks ago.
    -Are There Proofs? Yep, I could make a whole gallery display with all there is.

Now referring to the Goku thing.... YES! Goku did leave the arena BUT! when the match was already over and that is what Andrew refers to because barraza is trying way too hard to get Goku punished somehow.

Andrew insulted him? Yes, but barraza does not understand that he got that coming to him since he was extremely annoying.

So yeah he basically wants every single thing you stated K3kz, plus he wants the superior here in neon staff to make a revision of each of you guys because in his own words nothing is fair here.

Imo he should remain banned as he is, Why? Because as I said earlier he had it coming.
    na I want Goku to be punished too because you can't always play calmly something against me wants to do and there is no reason to insult a player when he asks you for help look at the photos Andrew was silent he didn't know what to say

K3kZ wrote:

Are there proofs?

Yes, because I passed the 3 photo to Andrew after mistaking him for insulting me, I want a punishment for him and Goku also for rq and in passing explain the rule of "rq" so everything is clearer
    Well. I talk for everybody here, that your report is simply childish and there is nothing for us to do.

I ask of you to please not spam the forum with three posts in a row, rather make it all in one with whatever it is you want to say, in a readable and understandable manner.

Thread closed.
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
    Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest