Application by PanaSonic

Application by PanaSonic

Nick(s):PanaSonic!,Aleanousky
    Birthdate:May,16,2003
    Languages:English,Spanish,French(a bit),Portuguese(learning)
    Contact-Information: Discord: Aleanousky(Panasonic)#6742
    Something about your MTA-Career: I started to play mta back in 2013 playing on freeroam servers and zombie ones since my pc wasnt that good and in 2016 I stumbled upon neon carball by a friend who invited me and since that day I started playing basically every day and started to form a little community among friends and some family members and thats when I started inviting more people over to the server.
    Why do you want to join Neon?:Because I want to keep up the good work we ve doing lately by helping the latin community grow and because of the difference between timezones if something goes wrong I will take care of it and you guys wouldnt be getting discord notifications at 2 am.
    How can you support Neon or the community?:As I mentioned weve doing constant work in order to help the latin community grow by hosting several tournaments and a currently ongoing league which you guys can check out on the latin neon carball discord, also I already have previous experience and I have knowledge of the guidelines a trial should follow in order to punish player accordingly to their offense, I know im not perfect but im looking forward to improve and to ensure that any newcomer will stay here in neon. As always thank you so much guys for the opportunity and thank you for reading.

-PanaSonic!
    Future Super Saiyan.
    You meet the requirements.

A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the of 26th of August, 2020, at 0:00 CEST. Good luck!