Neon Soccer Arena remade by SzY

Neon Soccer Arena remade by SzY

Dear Neon Admins,

i know that probably nobody cares about some users having FPS problems on Neon Carball.
      but i want to let you know that SzY made a really good NeonSoccer Remake which has very good performance.
      Im playing Carball since 2016 and im impressed that there are still people out there who care about the game (including myself)
      For some reason i still have hope that someone can save Neon and prevent it from dying over time (including myself again :D )
      somewhere in my dreams i see that you guys will implement SzY's Neon Soccer remake
      if you don't have someone to add the neon soccer remake to carball i would even offer myself to do it but i doubt that anyone ever gets access except the headadmins

Currently im working on my own server since i gave up the hope that u guys will ever share it to someone even if he/she is trustful.
      Imgur: The magic of the Internet here you can see my progress.
      I wish Tjong or Merlin would respond on Discord to get the permission to work with neon soccer arena + default neon ball.

i wish everyone nice easter and my german fellows ein schönes verlängertes Wochenende.