Application by Prox

• Declined

Application by Prox

Nick(s): Prox
      Birthdate: 10th March 2001
      Languages: English, Arabic
      Contact-Information: Discord: Pr0x#3820
      Something about your MTA-Career: I have started playing mta long time ago with my friends, probably at 2013. I started at some arabic drift servers, then move on to zombies, then end up playing DM. I join ffs server at 2016 which was a multi gaming and keep playing until nowdays.
      Why do you want to join Neon?: to be honest, well recently I get permanent banned from ffs server because my problems with the ffs leaderships, so I was a carball player there, so this is why I choose neon as it is the only alternative
      How can you support Neon or the community?:
      well, I am an mta programmer and a programmer in general, so I imagine myself developing for the neon server or the website. As for supporting the community, I can to translation topics from english to arabic. Taking care of any issues, hang our around in forum and provide support .
      Oh wow, it's been a long time since an applicant showed up.

I see you are a programmer, that's great, we are on the same club. However, I already tell you that not even I have access to the code of the server, nor will it be maintained nor improved, sadly, according to the post of the administration.

Either way, you meet the requirements, and a vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the 29th of April, 2022, hopefully at 00:00 CEST. Good luck!

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.