Neon's [ official ? ] intro/outro with a download link!

Neon's [ official ? ] intro/outro with a download link!

Can we call this official? 26
        Absolutely! (19) 73%
        I'm not sure yet. (5) 19%
        No, just no. (2) 8%
      Hai fags!
      I've been working on this project for 7hours.
      I've made a total of 4 different intro's [ 8 with and without sounds / with and without green overlay ]
      Also I made a logo template as bass requested.
      I hope you enjoy my work, so here is the video;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6e9szgR9A&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you use one of my intro's, I would appreciate it if you can give me credits

Downloadlink Version 1:
      * CLICK

Downloadlink Version 2:
      * CLICK

Downloadlink Version 3:
      * CLICK

Downloadlink Version 4:
      * CLICK

Downloadlink logo template:
      * CLICK

I would also really appreciate it if you could leave a comment and subscribe on my channel ;)

:notbad: :notbad: :notbad:
      gaaaay :bitchplease:

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Moonlight” ().

Whether to call this official or not is - according to the Founder rank definition - no democratic decision.
      I like what you've done and I'd consider it okay to be used for videos.

But I won't make it official as the logo does unfortunately not comply with the official logo's length relations and has some bugs somehow - or at least it looks like that. E.g. the lower left outstanding piece looks thicker than the lower horizontal line. Is that a bug or an optical illusion?
      I'm sorry that I didn't mention that earlier :S I just forgot about checking that.

The correct length relations can be taken from the original raw logo. However, they're really easy. If x is the thickness of a line, the sqare is 5x * 5x, the left and right outstanding bits are 2x, the other outstanding bits are 1x, the diagonal has just the thickness of x and goes from one corner to the other.
      The nuts are refined! They take the coal!
      I really like the second version, but I already told him that it would be nice, if you can see the text a second or two longer and he is doing a version of that tomorrow. ;) What I see now is that it is still too bright in the beginning, it could start glowing that much when the logo is on the background. :bean:

I am not sure if this vote would change anything, as the founders of Neon have the rights to declare something as official and I think in agreement with the associates. If it is so, I would start a vote for that in an internal area, as soon a possible.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

Firzen wrote:

Whether to call this official or not is - according to the Founder rank definition - no democratic decision.
      I like what you've done and I'd consider it okay to be used for videos.

But I won't make it official as the logo does unfortunately not comply with the official logo's length relations and has some bugs somehow - or at least it looks like that. E.g. the lower left outstanding piece looks thicker than the lower horizontal line. Is that a bug or an optical illusion?
      I'm sorry that I didn't mention that earlier :S I just forgot about checking that.

The correct length relations can be taken from the original raw logo. However, they're really easy. If x is the thickness of a line, the sqare is 5x * 5x, the left and right outstanding bits are 2x, the other outstanding bits are 1x, the diagonal has just the thickness of x and goes from one corner to the other.

Thanks for your comment, I still like to see how other members think about it ;)

You're totally right about that, this is an effect from cinema4d because it is 3d.
      You can't get a right position for that.

I guess I did it right, I did took the right solution but this can be confused because of all those glow thingies ;p

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Moonlight” ().

Well, I thought again about this and if you're not planning to rework something on this and we collected some comments and stuff here I'm going to declare it official soon. Just giving it some time first.
      There's no sense in having no official intro, if we can have a good one. We'll take this one then at least until we get a better one.

Firzen wrote:

Well, I thought again about this and if you're not planning to rework something on this and we collected some comments and stuff here I'm going to declare it official soon. Just giving it some time first.
      There's no sense in having no official intro, if we can have a good one. We'll take this one then at least until we get a better one.

I never told you that I won't fix it ;)
      Let's have a talk in skype tommorow and i'll do everything you request me :challengeaccepted:
      Hm, definitely no optical illusion. Downloaded the videos and when you look at a bigger version the errors are clearly visible. Would be really cool if you could fix them. I don't know whether this would require do redo everything though. :S

[img]http://firzen.neon-gaming.de/tmp/moonlight_logo_fails.png[/img]

Firzen wrote:

Hm, definitely no optical illusion. Downloaded the videos and when you look at a bigger version the errors are clearly visible. Would be really cool if you could fix them. I don't know whether this would require do redo everything though. :S

[img]http://firzen.neon-gaming.de/tmp/moonlight_logo_fails.png[/img]

oooohhh, I didn't see that :/
      That problem went wrong in photoshop already.
      I will take time tommorow to fix it with your suggestions.