Ideas for the Minecraft server.

Ideas for the Minecraft server.

Hai boys and bass,
      I'm playing minecraft very often again after 1year..
      I love playing on the hypixel server because they have very much gamemodes;
      things like walls, tnt games etc..
      Maybe we could upgrade our server to a gamemode server too and create our own gamemodes :thumbsup:
      You should be an expert to script in minecraft and work with the command blocks but it's just an idea :bean:

Greetings, Moonlight. :allthethings:
      gaaaay :bitchplease:
      As far as I know it's only planned to create a Survival server with different mods, which do not destroy the vanilla feeling. Different gamemodes are not planned till now I think, but I wouldn't be antipathetic. Different gamemodes like "Hide 'n' Seek", "Survivalgames", "Shovel-Arena", "Splegg" or free running maps would be funny, as well as an own creative map. But for the beginning a survival server should be enough imo.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
      At the moment I have no experience with such "Fun" servers and I'd rather not get into it right now, because I'd like to concentrate on the planned survival project.
      Maybe if you'd look into it I could just run such a fun server as well, just to see how it goes. Maybe there would be the possibility of merging them later.