Application by Lickme

• Declined

Application by Lickme

Hello everyone...as you know from my inactivity post some shits happens with my computer. The problem is that im too young and i dont really have a way to get the money for new one. Also im kinda busy from school and...real life at all. I really like the community and i dont want to leave it with this stupid reason..so thats why i want to be a community member. Im really sorry about everything..hope you will understand me. :(
    Something about myself..Im 14 years old. I have youngest brother and sister, which is the reason why my mother dont have a money for new computer and such things. I dont know what to say more..this community is the thing makes me want to have a computer. If i dont get accepted maybe i will leave because im feeling kinda bad.. Have so much other players who can make more than me now as member. Thats all i can say.. see ya!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/WKnglEO.png[/img]

Post was edited 1 time, last by “~Lickme” ().

You meet the requirements. A vote got started for you and will last one week during which Community Members will vote and decide if you should get accepted or not. You will get the result at the 29th of April, 2014, 21:00 CEST. Good luck!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown