- ALL Neon United rules apply to Carball as well.
- Abusing the double jump bug is strictly forbidden, and will lead to a permanent ban (as with any other bug abusing).
- Do not mock other players
- Do not join the arena in the last seconds, just to get a win. Do not leave the arena in the last seconds to avoid a loss.
- Try to keep the teams balanced.
- Do not ram (hit/block) other players, unless otherwise demanded by the arena creator. Do not use ramming to gain an advantage over other players.
- If you get kicked out of an arena, do not rejoin it.
- Do not kick anyone in the last second/minute. Doing this will lead to a punishment.
- Massive ragequitting results a temporary ban
- Play fair with everybody.
- Doing the Kalamir is only allowed during the first half of a match. That is to say, 7:30 minutes in a 15 minutes match, 4:30 minutes in a 9 minutes match.
Official club rules
- Every official club can have its own clan tag. Only club members can wear it.
- Each player can only be in one club.
- Each club must have a thread in the forum, which includes at least a memberlist.
- Every club must have at least three (3) active players.
- Every club must not have any more than six (6) players.
- Each club must update its memberlist at least weekly or once in two weeks (if there are changes).
- Every club must have at least three (3) active players to participate in Carball events.
- Only official clubs can participate in leagues.
Tournament and league rules
Tournament organizers have the right to alter/add/remove rules. Here are the common rules:
- Ramming or blocking is forbidden. Before a kickoff even more. Doing this will result in an arenakick.
- At least 25 FPS, ping under 150.
- No flaming/raging/spamming/flooding or any other abuse of main chat, which is sometimes overlooked.
- Referee creates the arena.
- Referee counts the goals and validates them or cancels them.
- Referee makes the final decision.
- Do not argue decisions made by the referee.
- Referee can kick people from the arena if they are not following the rules.
- Goals that were won because of lags/bugs/hacks are not validated by the referee.
- Players can only join slots, reserved to them.
- Players in the same teams should wear team/club tags.
- Respect other teams.
- Try to use the forum thread for information concerning a specific tournament/league.
If you have any further questions concerning Carball rules, ask or discuss here, or use this.
"People already got banned for less." - Bass
Post was edited 18 times, last by “Kath” ().