In this thread you can post new ideas, rules or the like regarding carball CLUBS (so not on the carball gamemode)To open op this topic I put op some questions which could mark a vital part in what this subsection should be.The general idea of this thread is to get some ideas from YOU (the players). To understand what you want out of this subsection I would love to see players answer these questions, if you have a good question post them below and I will add it to this post.
- What limit should a team have and why?
- Does a higher player limit stops your idea for carball clubs?
- Does a higher player limit comprehence the amount of clubs in such a way that clubwars wouldn't happen often?
- Do you want clubwars or do you want to play with your team (internally)?
- Do you think every once in a while matches should be made for you (by the leaders of this subsection) You could think of mini 1-1 tournaments in which only 1 person per club comes to play.
- Do you want them to make challenge matches between you and another club?
- Do you want to have a possibility to make multiple teams for one club, such as X1, X2, X3 and would it be good for the amount of matches being played between different clubs (not internally).
- Should there be a overall scoreboard for the clubs with an amount of matches played, wins, loses (winratio’s ( in%) and other statistics)?
- Should there be a rule for a minimum amount of matches per (month,3 months) in order for a club to be an ‘official’ carball club?