Report on Ironorange.

Report on Ironorange.

Gentlemen and ladies,

I'm not someone who quickly reports someone for shit, I normally wait and see but it's time to highlight this.

Ironorange muted me for stating my opinion two times in a couple of days because he clearly couldn't win and searched for an excuse to mute me, I'm tired of this and want to enjoy the game, but Ironorange is making it a sport to doubt and continuously ask questions about the things I say, his reaction is always 'No that can't be' and in this way he's making himself a black eye and people will start using that as advantage, I also did a it to be honest. Point of this report is that Ironorange starts to argue about whatever the fuck I say in a provoking way, then it's not weird that at my side it's also done at once and I told him to stop acting like a moron. In my point of view this is not a reason to mute someone for 10 minutes because I have the right to speak and say how I think you were acting at that moment.

I have a conversation in where he muted me, and in my opinion that's bollocks also because it's the second time in a short period, once someone is trying to explain him something, he turns his head away from it and does what he thinks will help to win the argument, perhaps it's time Iron to actually start listening to these instead of always trying to get your right. I know that's hard because I also have the same problem. Lessons I want you to learn about this is that you have to accept someone elses his story for once instead of grabbing real quick to your admin powers and mute people for stating their opinion.

Logs :
    Show Spoiler
    [2014-07-15 15:16:43] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: Have to get used to united again, liked the normal carball better
    [2014-07-15 15:16:48] [Output] : Sentro: stop
    [2014-07-15 15:16:48] [Output] : Drogba#S: same
    [2014-07-15 15:16:51] [Output] : UAG|TGs#: ?
    [2014-07-15 15:16:59] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: runs smooth and no stopping ball and less sync
    [2014-07-15 15:17:02] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: need 3 more in arena 14
    [2014-07-15 15:17:04] [Output] : Drogba#S: yeah
    [2014-07-15 15:17:08] [Output] : UAG|Ron1: join arena 4
    [2014-07-15 15:17:20] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: lol sync can't be changed
    [2014-07-15 15:17:26] [Output] : Drogba#S: :youdontsay:
    [2014-07-15 15:17:27] [Output] : UAG|Ron1: tgs
    [2014-07-15 15:17:33] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: Iron, it can.
    [2014-07-15 15:17:34] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: it was just the same as here
    [2014-07-15 15:17:40] [Output] : UAG|Stwo: stoi
    [2014-07-15 15:17:41] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: nop.
    [2014-07-15 15:17:43] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: oke fabian go tell tjong that im sure he agrees
    [2014-07-15 15:17:44] [Output] : UAG|Stwo: ya afk\\
    [2014-07-15 15:17:47] [Output] : UAG|Stwo: pogodi
    [2014-07-15 15:17:49] [Output] : UAG|Stwo: 2 min
    [2014-07-15 15:17:52] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: Tjong doesn't know how
    [2014-07-15 15:17:53] [Output] : UAG|Ron1: bistree
    [2014-07-15 15:17:56] [Output] : Drogba#S: oh noo god please no nooooo bitchfight :okay:
    [2014-07-15 15:18:06] [Output] : UAG|Ron1: wait for Rbb 1 min
    [2014-07-15 15:18:08] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: But thing is, that the other carball has less sync then this one.
    [2014-07-15 15:18:09] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: tjong is the one who created this all im sure he knows it if he changed smth
    [2014-07-15 15:18:10] [Output] : Drogba#S: :trollface:
    [2014-07-15 15:18:18] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: Because there are less scripts on the carball server that make it lag
    [2014-07-15 15:18:20] [Output] : Drogba#S: than*
    [2014-07-15 15:18:21] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: whatever fabian, play that one then
    [2014-07-15 15:18:23] [Output] : /TfF\Krasqa~: vse
    [2014-07-15 15:18:35] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: FPS and lag have influence on sync
    [2014-07-15 15:18:39] [Output] : UAG|Ron1: vso?
    [2014-07-15 15:18:43] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: go play there then?
    [2014-07-15 15:18:45] [Output] : Drogba#S: :youdontsay:
    [2014-07-15 15:18:47] [Output] : /TfF\Krasqa~: ne
    [2014-07-15 15:18:47] [Output] : mG~ZeroX: assistxd
    [2014-07-15 15:18:51] [Output] : Drogba#S: ladys
    [2014-07-15 15:18:59] [Output] : Drogba#S: join naow
    [2014-07-15 15:19:00] [Output] : Minato: :youdontsay:
    [2014-07-15 15:19:02] [Output] : Drogba#S: arena 14
    [2014-07-15 15:19:03] [Output] : Drogba#S: or bant
    [2014-07-15 15:19:04] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: I'm just explaining something, no need to start acting like a moron
    [2014-07-15 15:19:05] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: thanks
    [2014-07-15 15:19:13] [Output] : SAES>Fabian: take it, or leave it. jees.
    [2014-07-15 15:19:19] [Output] : SAES>Fabian has been muted by [Ne]Ironorange. (10 mins)
    [2014-07-15 15:19:23] [Output] : Zaxon: -.-
    [2014-07-15 15:19:23] [Output] : Drogba#S: Iron...
    [2014-07-15 15:19:25] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: don't insult me
    [2014-07-15 15:19:28] [Output] : Drogba#S: seriously
    [2014-07-15 15:19:29] [Output] : Minato: :pokerface:
    [2014-07-15 15:19:29] [Output] : UAG|Ron1: nu 4o
    [2014-07-15 15:19:31] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: was very clear about this
    [2014-07-15 15:19:34] [Output] : FireTime: hoppala
    [2014-07-15 15:19:35] [Output] : /TfF\Krasqa~: ne prishel eshe
    [2014-07-15 15:19:38] [Output] : [Ne]Ironorange: not going to warn you either

No consequences have to be taken, but since I didn't get the chance to bring this to you ingame since you like to mute me quite fast, I'll have to do it via this way. I suggest you and I leave each other alone and ignore the things we say, and if we get in a conversation atleast give the other side the chance to say what they want to say.

Now feel free to state your opinion, but also take in mind that this should not turn into a flame war, but we can talk about this in a mature way. I want to play carball and I wish to be left alone by Ironorange to prevent having these flamewars again.

Thank you for reading :love:

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Fabian050” ().

For this isolated event I do think Iron was out of line.. but I've seen u ingame many times Fabian and I know you and Iron not only have a bit of a history together.. you are also a little bit of a troublemaker. Sometimes it's better to just say nothing if you already know it's going to escalate....
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:
    Oke i decided to reply as i think i cannot ignore this as a SL of United.
    I asked you many times to leave me alone and to just do whatever you want but not involve me into anything of that. Sadly you never listened to that.
    Whenever i log in and you are online or you log in and i'm already there, you do little things to annoy me or provoke me (something you loved to do according to you). This kept going on and it annoyed me but that was no reason for me to take action. I never provoke you or barely, cause i don't even wan't to have anything to do with you, hence why i asked multiple times to leave me alone. But you show no respect to me and start insulting me. I warned you many times and you never listened and sometimes even joked about me or my warnings. Yesterday (i think) we had the same thing, you insulted me and i muted you. When you were muted i told you to leave me alone cause i'm really done with you, and not to insult me or anyone else. I then unmuted you (mute was barely a minute as i unmuted you myself). But it just didn't work.
    You can call me bad or whatever (and you do) and i can take that, though i find it provoking but i can take it. But once you start insulting (doesn't matter if it's an hard insult or not) then i'm done with it.

It's about the big picture. And this has nothing to do with the fact that i don't like you.
    Yesterday, Drogba tried to support me with trying to tell someone that we can't just add whatever people want to have on United. That someone, started to insult Drogba and i told him to stop it or I would mute him. It's not about who is insulting who. Insulting is not allowed and that's it.
    [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2273/ufs.png[/img]

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Ironorange” ().

''you are also a little bit of a troublemaker'' thats maybe true but has not so much to do with this situation i think what fab did wasnt wrong in my opinion and i know too that discussions with iron can escalate but i say my opinion like fab and that is good not only watch when someone is unfair or did a mistake

Maybe you too should talk and try to clear this it cant be good to do nothing on this situation then it was not the last report about each other
    >> Community Member <<
    Actually, I dont see him provoking you, orange... He just said the old server gave less lag and then you started saying it is not true and eventually muted him. I don't see him provoking you and imo you should warn him. Just ignore each other >.>

So much arguing for a small mute :bitchplease:
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

Post was edited 1 time, last by “F-22” ().

Ironorange wrote:

Oke i decided to reply as i think i cannot ignore this as a SL of United.
    I asked you many times to leave me alone and to just do whatever you want but not involve me into anything of that. Sadly you never listened to that.
    Whenever i log in and you are online or you log in and i'm already there, you do little things to annoy me or provoke me (something you loved to do according to you). This kept going on and it annoyed me but that was no reason for me to take action. I never provoke you or barely, cause i don't even wan't to have anything to do with you, hence why i asked multiple times to leave me alone. But you show no respect to me and start insulting me. I warned you many times and you never listened and sometimes even joked about me or my warnings. Yesterday (i think) we had the same thing, you insulted me and i muted you. When you were muted i told you to leave me alone cause i'm really done with you, and not to insult me or anyone else. I then unmuted you (mute was barely a minute as i unmuted you myself). But it just didn't work.
    You can call me bad or whatever (and you do) and i can take that, though i find it provoking but i can take it. But once you start insulting (doesn't matter if it's an hard insult or not) then i'm done with it.

It's about the big picture. And this has nothing to do with the fact that i don't like you.
    Yesterday, Drogba tried to support me with trying to tell someone that we can't just add whatever people want to have on United. That someone, started to insult Drogba and i told him to stop it or I would mute him. It's not about who is insulting who. Insulting is not allowed and that's it.
    You're free to state your opinion, and it's not true that I do little things to annoy you when I join, but like I stated in the report already is that I provoked you because you seemed like the right person for it, because you'll always bite. I said in my report that that's wrong, so no need to continue about that. I have never insulted you, I told that you should stop acting like a moron, if that's already an insult then I don't know how I should called you otherwise, well let me make it alright 'Iron, stop being different'. Thanks for taking the time to reply, and I'm already happy that I have time to explain myself in a proper way without getting muted. Couple days ago you muted me when I wasn't done with the things I wanted to say to you, so after you unmuted me I continued, that ain't weird is it? Case now is that you mute me for such silly reasons and that's just a pity. Hopefully we can leave eachother alone from now on, I might be a troublemaker, but I'm not a useless and dumb person.
    "Hopefully we can leave eachother alone from now on, I might be a troublemaker, but I'm not a useless and dumb person. "

Well.. I think you stated that correctly.. you might sure be a troublemaker if you call someone else dumb and useless.. so there's 100% sure more to this than this single event.. and I'm not really sure what to do about it right now. For now I would advice both of you to just back off each other and ignore each other. And we'll take it from there.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:

Pipo wrote:

"Hopefully we can leave eachother alone from now on, I might be a troublemaker, but I'm not a useless and dumb person. "

Well.. I think you stated that correctly.. you might sure be a troublemaker if you call someone else dumb and useless.. so there's 100% sure more to this than this single event.. and I'm not really sure what to do about it right now. For now I would advice both of you to just back off each other and ignore each other. And we'll take it from there.

You got me totally wrong there, I said that to myself as self reflection, I ment that I can stand myself even if i'm a troublemaker, I'm not calling someone else a useless and dumb person, I'm just saying that I'm not like that.
    So you never wanted to achieve anything other than to talk, something you could easily do by just pming me either on forum or in game. I have nothing against a opinion, but it's about how someone is talking or expressing that opinion.

You name the thread as a report, yet it's not really a report...
    I don't see the point of this thread to be honest.. if there was any real point to it then I think it has already been made.

If you (fabian) don't have any problems with it, then i will just close this thread as I don't see the purpose of it (anymore).
    [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2273/ufs.png[/img]
    It's indeed a report, but I didn't want it to have any consequences for you because that doesn't seem fit. I still don't know why you muted me for 10 minutes today honestly, but alright we'll move on. Thing is that I like to bring things out of public, it's mostly easier to solve and actually people can bring some addition to it.

Can be locked.