Sticky Bugged/bad maps

• FAQ

Bugged/bad maps

As I want to improve the Server, I please you to post every BAD and/or BUGGED map here.
      But as we are a multigamemode-Server, we have different modes.

If you see a bugged/bad Deathmatch map, I please you to write it like this:

DM Map:
      BUG:
      Delete/Edit:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you see a bugged/bad Classic Race map, I please you to write it like this:

CR Map:
      BUG:
      Delete/Edit:

*If there is no bug but only a bad map, write it to the bug thing.
      I will do my best to get those maps deleted/edited.
      " :wat: :trollface: :cry: :pondering: :sweetjesus: :pfftch: :rainbowpuke: :milk: :seriously: :rageface: :megusta: :fuckingkidding: :bitchplease: :youdontsay: :bean: :fuckyeah: :notbad: :challengeaccepted: :likeasir: :okay: :lol: :foreveralone: :yuno: :why: :pokerface: :no: :ilied: :genius: :allthethings: :iknowthatfeelbro: :pedo: "

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ShoX” ().

CR Map: Thommez breaking the limits
      BUG: I don't remember :why:
      Delete/Edit: Can be fixed or edited easily. The bug was something minor which was keeping us away from completing the map. (maybe pickup)

CR Map: Hoernchen - mission possible
      BUG:
      Delete/Edit:

CR Map: Pete cute motors
      BUG:
      Delete/Edit:

Play each map once and you'll see the bug, i'm not so sure myself as to what it was but ye.

I had previously sent the maps to Tjong but he never answered me so i dont know if the maps are deleted or edited yet.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “GGkiA” ().

DM Map: Norbi v3 - for the lovers of speed
      BUG: script fail
      Delete/Edit:

DM Map: FLO ft Skotinka - Adrenaline emotion
      BUG: Script fail
      Delete/Edit:

DM Map: colleman ft fusionz - standing ovations III
      Delete/Edit:

DM Map: intrelex v6
      Delete/Edit:

GGkiA wrote:

CR Map: Thommez breaking the limits
      BUG: I don't remember :why:
      Delete/Edit: Can be fixed or edited easily. The bug was something minor which was keeping us away from completing the map. (maybe pickup)

CR Map: Hoernchen - mission possible
      BUG:
      Delete/Edit:

CR Map: Pete cute motors
      BUG:
      Delete/Edit:

Play each map once and you'll see the bug, i'm not so sure myself as to what it was but ye.

I had previously sent the maps to Tjong but he never answered me so i dont know if the maps are deleted or edited yet.

The maps have been removed yesterday.You cant find them in the map shop anymore!