Application by Juanjo

• Ex

Application by Juanjo

Nick(s): Juanjo
    Birthdate: 15 October, 1996
    Languages: Spanish, and about 60% of english.
    Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: I will send you for private if you want.
    Something about your MTA-Career: About my mta career. Since i start playing on 2010 or 2011 i don'r remember as well... i was playing at rolepley servers but later i discovery a other mode of game that i love much more (DM). I'm a DM player, of course olds Neon members remember me. I was in neon for 8 or 9 months i think more or less. I left and join in HD, more latter i left mta because my pc was broken. About a month ago i buyed a new pc and i starting play again on mta and how you see i back. Sincerenly that is in the clan i have been longer, you know. (How member and user) and now i want to back and feel same that i feel when i play and rises with yours.
    Why do you want to join Neon?: The most reason is because there are all my friends of mta, and people that i know (know on mta). And how i said would be nice repeat all the moments and al the rises of course always trying help server how i can.
    How can you support Neon or the community?: I will help Neon clan in all that i can. I will be again active in the Neon-forum and in the Neon-server, but you will see me more time in dm that in another areas but i will be in anothers areas too.

Ex-Members can apply anytime, if they are still welcome!

Btw i think i am welcome :P

Juanjo wrote:

Languages: Spanish, and about 60% of english.
    Sorry, but we search for people that are able to speak at least 61% English...too bad. :pfftch:

Juanjo wrote:

Ex-Members can apply anytime, if they are still welcome!

Btw i think i am welcome
    :no: :rageface: :pfftch: :megusta: COJONES!

Anyways, nice to see you being active again, so I'd say...belcome wack! :rainbowpuke:
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
    You meet the requirements.
    A vote has been started for you and will last 7 days during which United members will vote and decide if you should get accepted or not.
    You'll get your result at the 5th December, around 20:00 GMT+1.

Good luck.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Pipo” ().

Your member vote has ended with 5 members voting for a membership, 9 members voting for a trialship and 1 against you.

You are a trial for another 3 weeks.

Another member vote will be started at the 9th of January, 2015, at 20:00 CET / GMT+1 and you will get your result at the 16th of January, 2015, at 20:00 CET / GMT+1.

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
    Don't worry it isn't a problem. :)
    I want to say that weekend will be inactive like all weekend how i said, we all have a life out of the games... sorry.
    I am active in web all days, and in the server always when i can. Thanks!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Juanjo” ().