Sticky Bad or bugged maps? Report here!

Bad or bugged maps? Report here!

Hello everybody,

The title is really self-explaining so:
      If you encounter weird, bad, boring or bugged maps please list them below.
      When a map has been processed your post will be edited so we know which things are left open and which not.

Let the spam begin! :allthethings:

Deleted maps:
      race-[dm]fabi_-_vol7_-_magic_freestyle_ii
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:

Post was edited 4 times, last by “Pipo” ().

The map "Climbing to Sky"
      Literally an invisible, non-existing road was there, to finish the map.
      Now it's just unbeatable.

Some people can beat it, some people can't. It's really unfair.
      Professional, idiotic kid.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “AndrewB” ().

The map "Chestrex Sprint"
      I don't really know how people have completed this map, since, in the end, it just blocks you.
      Apparently, to finish a climbing map, you need to be at the exact position, where the trigger is at.
      The map makes you stand a bit higher than the trigger itself, blocking you from finishing.
      For future posts please take in consideration the following:

Always give:
      - Gamemode
      - Author + map name (if possible some maps don't show author)
      - Description of the problem/reason why it should be removed

In this case all 3 reported maps are from the gamemode neon fun and are "climbing" maps.
      They only come on ever so often so I guess most knowledge of these maps has dropped significantly.
      The other problem with this is that I can't test these maps in Neon because it is not a seperate gamemode for which maps can be set by admin or bought by players. So I downloaded them and opened them in my own server for testing and these are my findings.

AndrewB wrote:

Highway to Hell by GorillaZ.

From testing this map I fell off too many times to finish the map :allthethings: Following the map with a hunter I didn't see any problems and without any good reason what to search for the map will not be deleted at this moment. The map wasn't made by Gorillaz by the way, the author is iShadowLTu :pondering: #themoreyouknow #slightlyinteresting

AndrewB wrote:

The map "Climbing to Sky"
      Literally an invisible, non-existing road was there, to finish the map.
      Now it's just unbeatable.

Some people can beat it, some people can't. It's really unfair.

From my testing the arrows only point to where you need to go first, on that rail you need to walk to the other side of the ship jump from that rail to a nearby hut on the ship. From there you can go up another level, then run up the little ledge to the top. Without spoiling the rest, that should get you going.

AndrewB wrote:

The map "Chestrex Sprint"
      I don't really know how people have completed this map, since, in the end, it just blocks you.
      Apparently, to finish a climbing map, you need to be at the exact position, where the trigger is at.
      The map makes you stand a bit higher than the trigger itself, blocking you from finishing.

Can't say it does so as I don't have the gamemode on my own pc and it isn't a single gamemode in Neon so I can't buy a map and play it. It's a pretty short map anyway and I don't feel like it is going to be missed so I've removed it anyway.

Highway to Hell = No action taken
      Climbing to Sky = No action taken
      ChestreX Sprint = Removed
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/trollface.png[/img] Image not found! :trollface:
      Apparently I found out that the second map is a bug with my client.

The first map literally has no way to win. There is no ending trigger (either it's too high up), that's why it has no records at all.

Sorry for the mistakes, I will try to tell in a more detailed way.