Unban Request Namelezz

  • Accepted

    Unban Request Namelezz

    Nick: Namelezz
    Serial: 7780BCB1301EE2A2DB527956367CDFA2
    Admin / Member: Idk
    Date and time: Yesterday
    The reason was: Namefaking/Advertising
    I want an unban, because: I made an Fakeaccount acting to be Bauss from FFS and made a Troll-Thread of how awesome FFS and Bauss were (It's/he's not :)). Even though the Thread didn't got published on the forum I got banned, also Ingame. Well however, it was a stupid Idea and I should've known that I wouldn't achieve something out of it/wouldn't get published. Sorry. Love Neon. Won't happen again.

    Post was edited 2 times, last by “Obama” ().

    For Fuck Sake!! Have you lost your brains!! :wat: I thought that at least some guy like you would think better before doing smth lije this, perfect just perfect!

    At least you really surry :bitchplease: you sir accomplished the douche-of-the-year award :allthethings: enjoy the free ban!
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/moderator.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/financier.png[/img]
    Thx for the vote and sorry again for this. I didn't tried to be an asshole or something. I just tried to be a bit funny so I wrote it as silly as I could do. It also didn't contain toxic words or brutal shittalking, just to clear the guys who didn't read the thread. But yes it was pretty stupid and im sorry again. But hey, good news: I managed to purge the stupidity out of my brain so I can assure you that something like this won't happen again. That's all.

    Cheers.
    <3 Neon
    And free Obama health-care for everyone!
    The Neon members decided that you should remain banned but temporarily. What you did was a joke... right, but it was a really bad joke and in these times with Carball and stuff it is really disrespectful(mildly) towards the whole community of Neon.You will be able to make a new unban request on the 15th of October 2015, whereafter you will be unbanned immediately.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
    Hey, sorry for disturbing you guys for continuing this thread/request. I just wanted to ask if there is any way maybe to shorten the ban or maybe to start another vote after a few days/a week? I'm OK for being banned, don't get me wrong. But I find 2 months is a bit excessive?

    I know that it has been voted democratically, and well, I'm usually most known for playing Carball almost everyday and being, well lets say "trolly" or being stupid talking "nonsense stuff", as a few would say being "childish". I know that some members don't like the way I'm acting on the server.
    And I guess that this has affected the vote or better said the length of the ban. I find this a bit unfair because this is an personal issue and has absolutely nothing to do with the action I've been banned for.
    Or other members that don't know anything about me because they don't/rarely play on the server and might thought "whatever, lets just ban him 2 months".

    I also could be wrong but I doubt that.

    I've also never really had issues with members for being toxic, cheating or other forbidden stuff. It was a forum-thread, a mistake and may have been disrespectful to some members as it wasn't intended to be. And I have never thought that something like this would be banable, as I thought it would most likely get deleted and end of story.
    Well that wasn't the case and all I can say is that I've learned my lesson.

    As I said, It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could find an option to shorten the ban or think of other possibilities. I just want to play Carball again and I'm looking forward for upcoming tournaments that might come soon and the new Carball server that I've heard Merlin is working on. That's my last request and words for this topic. I hope you guys can at least think about it.

    That's all.

    - Namelezz
    Great name out our secret developement in here too. Not that we have such a thing, but if so really really a good idea to point it out here.

    Well to be honest you know Neon long and well enough to know how we deal with rukebreakers. We like to keep our server and especially the forum clean.

    Within United trolling is fine but placing such a "troll" as you did on the forum is not so much trolling as it is spreading wrong information and then there is the content talking about another clan as if they are better than us. This in tself is high-traison towards the clan you say you like most- or at least our carball gamemode.
    I think a 2 month punishement to play on that server you find so awesome is very well suited.
    I will not go in any further detail here but now at least people get an insight to your ban. I do like your apology but overall I think you just have to be happy we didn't permban you and kick your name to the blacklist.

    Note that I have nothing against you it is actually the oposit.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/moderator.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/financier.png[/img]

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Pipo” ().

    To be clear. I don't play on FFS. I don't even like them, I hate em.

    It was a thread that didn't even got published, so it was clean as it was before.
    You guys know the word "Troll"? I don't see where this can be a traison.
    And yes I should've known that a few members take stuff way to srsly.

    I'm not trying to defend myself/rage over this to point you guys wrong or telling what you guys have to do, as I can't really do much about this ban.
    Just pointing my thoughts out.
    Well nvm then.

    Edit: Sorry for saying out your secret development. But it's not that of a secret if almost all the carball-players already know it..

    Post was edited 2 times, last by “Obama” ().

    Lol... Well i didnt even see the "troll you wrote" but if they banned you they wont change the date just because you are crying everyday about this. Get a life, play outside or find a job or something. That would be good for you too :P
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/BNTdeM4.png]/img]
    "How Great I am "
    lol?
    No shit you didn't see the troll-thread cause it didn't got published?
    Where am I crying? This is a general unban request.
    I have a job. I am doing stuff besides sitting on the computer.
    Why are you so butthurt? Nobody is talking to you/what's your problem? Get your sand out of your vagina?
    thxbb

    Obama wrote:

    Why are you so butthurt? Nobody is talking to you/what's your problem? Get your sand out of your vagina?


    5 hours ago you were asking for a shorter ban time and now you are doing this? If you want us to help you you should show an understanding behavior but like this I can't take you serious.

    Post was edited 3 times, last by “Velo” ().

    What has my unban request to do something with an random guy talking smack to me?
    I showed understanding behaviour after the unban request. That was the whole point I made an request for a shorter ban?
    So defending myself is bad behaviour. Yes maybe I didn't picked the right words but that doesn't change the fact.
    And what help do you exactly mean? I thought everything has been settled in this thread now?

    You know what, just forget it. Close this thread.

    Obama wrote:

    But I find 2 months is a bit excessive?
    :plus1:

    Obama wrote:

    I know that it has been voted democratically, [...]
    The duration hasn't been decided democratically unfortunately.

    Obama wrote:

    Or other members that don't know anything about me because they don't/rarely play on the server and might thought "whatever, lets just ban him 2 months".
    Actually, there are people that wanted to see you banned forever.

    Obama wrote:

    And I have never thought that something like this would be banable, as I thought it would most likely get deleted and end of story.
    Well that wasn't the case and all I can say is that I've learned my lesson.
    Well, you need to understand how your action looked like to us. The thread's text appeared serious and convinced and then again it had been posted with a new forum account that turned out to be a second account of you so all in all it looked like you wanted to advertise for FFS and knowing it was forbidden you tried to hide behind a new random account. Such actions are extremely disliked by our community as they imply that the actor tries to take us for idiots.

    Obama wrote:

    As I said, It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could find an option to shorten the ban or think of other possibilities. I just want to play Carball again and I'm looking forward for upcoming tournaments that might come soon and the new Carball server that I've heard Merlin is working on. That's my last request and words for this topic. I hope you guys can at least think about it.
    I'll start a vote to see how the community thinks about this.
    First of all, thanks for starting another vote.

    I was honest with my unbanshortener request and showed understanding behaviour. As I said, I am not toxic or doing forbidden stuff on the server.
    And yes, I overreacted on an unnecessary/unproductive coment in this thread I'm sorry for it, but try to look it from my side as well, cause it seems, that a coment like this doesn't care anybody in here.

    And to point it out again. I'm not trying to be an asshole to members on the server, I follow the rules. I just get hated from a few members for the way I'm acting on the server and this may have influenced the vote or the way you guys are looking on me/on this request.
    But again, this is your personal issue with me and shouldn't affect any ban request or be a ban itself. I'm just trying to have some fun with the community on the server.

    But yes, this troll-thread was absolutely a stupid mistake and may have been, or in fact it was disrespectful, I completely understand.

    I can't say enough that I'm sorry and I've learned from this mistake, as I've learned from the, well let's say "soft-ban" a few months before, where I got banned for a day for saying a few times "hodenkrebs" in the server chat.

    I hope you can change your view on me. And I will tell you guys that you won't read any unban-requests from me in the future.
    And whatever the result will be, so let it be. I won't disturb you guys anymore with this.
    Thanks.

    -Namelezz
    Sorry for the late answer!

    Your unban vote ended in most of members voting for 1 week ban, so I don't know if you're already unbanned or you'll be in 5 days. A Section Leader will answer here soon.
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
    Thanks to @Rio for the signature.